+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas, yo

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

This is the second year in a row where I haven't really cared that much about Christmas, which is super weird for me because it's also the second year in a row where I've also had enough money to buy people Christmas gifts. I've not even played my Christmas playlist or watched a single Christmas episode of anything. Christmas, man.
    I guess it's more that I'm less fussed about Christmas *for myself* because everything I've desperately wanted I've bought for myself, and so everything on my list is stuff that I want, but only if I don't have to pay for it.
    Still, hopefully it'll be a good one.

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Merry Christmas everyone Hope it's a super day with family and presents!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Merry Christmas all.

Hope you got some good presents and enjoy chocolate/sweets/liqourice/alcoholic beverages.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I got Super Smash Bros 3DS, Fire Emblem 3DS and Assassins Creed Unity on PS4. I got other bits but that's what you'll most be interested in. I have been spoilt rotten and still got more to go but it does mean I need to smash through AC3 on the PC and buy Black Flag on the PS4!

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Good haul, I got Farcry 4, Guardians of the Galaxy, Eldrich Horror and Warhammer Invasion, the card game. When I was 6 I wanted a 'Batman car' and my mum couldn't find/afford one. I've reminded her ever year in an attempt to wind her up, about that year she didn't get me a 'Batman car' and this year I actually got my Tim Burton gen Batmobile. It's fucking amazing. Couple t-shirts and some other clothes and that was a bout it. Quite happy and it's me birthday in just over an hour
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Games wise I got Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright (3DS) and Tomb Raider (PS4).

When there's no electricity I also got a Space Invaders slide puzzle and a Rubik's Void and a 3D Rubik's cube jigsaw puzzle.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Writer of Things Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

I find myself increasingly jaded about Christmas but I think it's because all the associated wankery starts in September these days so I'm fed up with it by December plus I don't have kids so I miss out on the excitement they generate.

That said, had a good yesterday, got a few bits and pieces I wanted and I'll be going clothes shopping tomorrow with my mum's credit card as is customary (because it's basically the only time I ever buy clothes other than t-shirts).
    omnes relinquite spes o vos intrantes

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Driving home for Xmas, they've got Christmas in their FACES!

GamingLoves, have a fucking neat-o Christmas. Markuz, have a merry #legitmas as 'tis the season to get #gains

I will fuck and eat all of you if you don't have the bestmas!

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

You too man. Have an amazing one. That goes for one n all, get Die Hard on.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Merry Xmas you beautiful people. Everyone's worked hard for it this year, me included given this fucking house move. Finally in and loving the holiday season in our new home.

Chill out. Enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread