+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 5

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Default Metal Gear Solid 5

Is two hours long apparently. Say what?

That seems odd by MGS standards don't you think?

I like short games but that's taking the piss. I don't know if that includes cutscenes or not.

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

That's the new one right?

If it's anything like the last one it'll actually be 200hrs long, 198hrs of cutscenes and fucking 2hrs of gameplay.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Writer of Things Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Isn't this the one that's supposed to be a mini sort of bridge game thing before the open worldy one that's coming at some point (I know nothing about MGS games past the first one but I'm sure I heard something about it).
    omnes relinquite spes o vos intrantes

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

It'd be nice to know, but it's Game Informer, so it's basically as reliable as a horoscope.

The one with the words mcdoodle42 will become famous soon enough mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

I thought that it was Ground Zeroes that is two hours long (and will be budget price).
    Show me your moves!

Totes Emosh vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iancox1986 PSN ID: vinnyv86 Steam ID: iancox1986

Mhmm, Ground Zeroes = / = MGS 5
    Last edited by vinny_v86; 06-02-2014 at 19:28.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Still, speaks echoes about how informative or well-written/edited the article in question must have been if everyone's asking the same question about it (ie "Does it include cut-scenes") afterwards.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    Still, speaks echoes about how informative or well-written/edited the article in question must have been if everyone's asking the same question about it (ie "Does it include cut-scenes") afterwards.
    Article? Fuck that, I'm basing this entire thread on a Twitter post that I don't even think I fully read.

Ain't clicking shit.

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoodle42 View Post
    I thought that it was Ground Zeroes that is two hours long (and will be budget price).
    Lol if by budget you mean £30. Complete joke.

Writer of Things Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Pricing seems really odd from what I've heard; £20 digital/£30 physical on last-gen, £30 digital/£40 digital on current-gen.

Even £20 seems too much, but what do I know.
    omnes relinquite spes o vos intrantes

+ Reply to Thread