+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's new on Playstation Plus

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Default What's new on Playstation Plus

So I had a look today and you can get both Bioshock Infinite and Metro Last Light for the PS3 and Dynasty Warrior Next and ModNation Road Trip. Not sure what you can pick up for the PS4.

Meanwhile Microsoft are giving their gold subscribers Dead Island next month
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Ha Dead Island. Sony have pretty much nailed it with their PS+ offers, I wonder how much they are having to pay the publishers for giving away these games for free (sort of)
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

Writer of Things Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad is just really nice Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Probably a % of the PS+ subs for the month that their game is available.

Microsoft kind of missed the point; giving away shitty old games that nobody wants any more isn't really a selling point for a service that people already resent having to pay for to get access to things they already paid for like Netflix & Sky Go.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Seems like one PS4 game a month too. Usually a PSN / XBLA type effort but still nice to collect for when I eventually pick up a PS4.

The two PS Vita games aren't meant to be all that but free's free I guess.

I fucking love PS+.

+ Reply to Thread