+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The impending 2014 thread of exercise

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Decided I've been too much of a yoga faggot recently and so have upped my Muay Thai training this week.

Private session yesterday with the gym's head coach. He doesn't feel pity or pain or remorse.

Circuits, hard pad work and then sparring against a fresh opponent. With more pad work inbetween the rounds. The fact I'm not dead means it's going well.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Gonna actually start exercising this month so I can lose enough weight that I can put it all back on again by going to america! Yay!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I thought I'd get fat in America but I was so fucking stuffed after dinners there that I couldn't eat breakfast or lunch.

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Three Peaks this month. In some ways I can't wait. In others...fuck sakes.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Three Peaks this month. In some ways I can't wait. In others...fuck sakes.
    I hope you die.
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

Totes Emosh vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iancox1986 PSN ID: vinnyv86 Steam ID: iancox1986

I have recently taken up running, although my schedule on it has been a bit lax with work being mental lately.

Took advantage of a free afternoon to go for a run earlier, and ended up tripping over a wonky drain cover and cutting my hands to shreds.

Exercise hurts.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

5am fucking yoga is a dangerous cunt. I have my Race For Life a week tomorrow, and I have a aerial performance on June 7th and what is it that gets me? Fucking Yoga fuckery. Fucks Sake. What Knob fucks up their foot doing a Downward fucking facing dog. This nugget right here. Training is now on hold and the Race For Life will probably take place at a considerably slower pace because of 5am fucking yoga.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

Gamer IDs

who's still training then?

I had a muay thai private last night and am about to fuck off down to the gym for a bit of whatever.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I lost 8lb at E3. Kept it off since I came back, which is good.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    I lost 8lb at E3. Kept it off since I came back, which is good.
    You've only been back a week. I lost 8lb taking a shit.

But yeah, well done and all that.
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

+ Reply to Thread