+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The impending 2014 thread of exercise

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I've barely eaten in two weeks, so fuck knows what sort of weight I'm going to end up being. I also just bought £40 worth of beef skirt (8lb of it) to make two fucking huge steak pies, but I haven't even eaten the lamb stuff that mum made me for my birthday - just froze the fucking stuff as soon as I got it. Tonight I had a couple of potato skins and two chicken goujons. Really can't be arsed with food right now.

Better remedy that before Petie comes up on the 24th or he'll be eating an entire steak pie on his own. Can't have that!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

It would be a lonely job but I'm the man for it! Hope you feel better soon, dood! Being ill sucks arse!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

It would appear that my cold-enduced lack of appetite has an upside... I've lost 23lb so far in December. Not bad.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

The one with the words mcdoodle42 will become famous soon enough mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

Started Gym and Baseball on Monday, and survived my second session at the Gym today. At the moment I'm counting not curling up into a little ball and dying a success.
    Show me your moves!

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Walking 4 miles a day almost every day of the week in order to prepare for Three Peaks in May!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

2 wanks!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Got it going on at the moment. Was a bit eaty in January during the wedding and since.

Decided this week to go totally hardcore and that's good. Been doing lots of training too. Feeling better for it.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I've been easing myself in really slowly this time around. One of my housemates said they wanted to do Tennis and then has been away every single weekend since they suggested it so I haven't been able to do that. Instead I'm finding myself going out and taking thirty minutes walks if my feet aren't feeling too horrendous after work. No real tangible benefit so far (apart from my feet being in agony if I overdo it), but it's okay.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    I've been easing myself in really slowly this time around. One of my housemates said they wanted to do Tennis and then has been away every single weekend since they suggested it so I haven't been able to do that. Instead I'm finding myself going out and taking thirty minutes walks if my feet aren't feeling too horrendous after work. No real tangible benefit so far (apart from my feet being in agony if I overdo it), but it's okay.
    Yeah walking won't do much for you really unless you kind of power walk it. And even then you might as well jog. Although jogging is up there with necrophilia in my book.

I'm going for some weird physio thing on Saturday called the Bowen Technique (which will hopefully be super, smashing and great). They basically dig in, find a tendon, pluck it like a fucking bass string and go away for ten mins while your muscle feels like it is on fire.

It does however completely align you up and I need some of that for sure. The woman's a genius at this shit so I'm looking forward to feeling good.

Gamer IDs

ARGH! Three easter eggs (+ assorted choc bars with them), chinese, pizza, and loads of food generally. I feel DEAD. This is as close as I get to a hangover now and it fucking sucks.

Started my day with a smoothie and will grab a salad for lunch. Fuck feeling this shit!

Yoga tonight. I'm BACK ON.

+ Reply to Thread