+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Bargain hunters of the world unite...

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

Default Steams Bethesda Mini-Sale

Whilst its still wayyyyy off in the distance, Bethesda are inviting Steam users to pre-order Fallout: New Vegas and as an added bonus, are flogging off the back catalogue on the cheap

As an incentive for doing so at such an early stage, the keen can look forward to the following bonus content:

Fallout New Vegas - Caravan Pack

Lightweight Leather Armor* - This hand-modified suit of leather armor reduces its overall weight without impacting its ability to protect.

Sturdy Caravan Shotgun* - Despite its rough appearance, this Caravan Shotgun will reliably fire 20 gauge shells until the Brahmin come home.

4 Repair Kits - Useful for repairing any outfit or weapon, Repair Kits are a valuable tool for any caravaner

Binoculars – The Mojave Wasteland is a dangerous place, but with these trusty Binoculars you’ll be able to spot trouble coming.

*Exclusive to pre-order
    Fallout New Vegas can be pre-ordered for £29.99 whilst it's predecessor's GOTY edition can be purchased for £14.99.

If for some reason you haven't already played it, please do. Theres always the off chance that SOMEONE else didn't enjoy it too haha

On an incredibly more upbeat note: Oblivion's GOTY Deluxe Edition is available for £6.80 and Morrowind's GOTY edition is for sale at £3.25.

Morrowind is well worth the play despite it's dated visuals, it's a personal fave of mine and everyone should spend some time in it. Oblivion is of course a thing of beauty and at these prices, its worth doing it all over again even if you sunk half a year into it already

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/bethesda_weekend
    Last edited by Adam; 11-06-2010 at 01:52.
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Team Fortress 2 - 50% off on Steam this weekend

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

ARGH! I played TF2 for the first time the other weekend. Was really fun! I don't know enough PC players to game with sadly. Wish the 360 version had been better

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    ARGH! I played TF2 for the first time the other weekend. Was really fun! I don't know enough PC players to game with sadly. Wish the 360 version had been better
    Just get it anyway, kill some randoms. Its all good!

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

WH SMith have Terry Pratchett's "Unseen Academicals" half price this week

Didn't know he'd been knighted last year for services to literature!

Sir Terry Pratchett.... such a shame he won't remember that
    Last edited by Bear1970; 11-06-2010 at 14:41.
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Gamer IDs

I've recently read that book. It was good.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    [Good Job Boots]

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I payed 70€ for Unseen Academicals as a Hardcover in a Box with an autograph from Kidby. And yes, Terry Pratchett's diesease is a shame...

Gamer IDs

Steam has kicked off their summer sale today. It runs until the 4th July and has specials everyday. I picked up the Overlord collection for £3.75 this morning. 85% off! Bargain!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Steam has kicked off their summer sale today. It runs until the 4th July and has specials everyday. I picked up the Overlord collection for £3.75 this morning. 85% off! Bargain!
    I'm going to be broke
    [Good Job Boots]

+ Reply to Thread