+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 'please be good' thread of Crackdown 2.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Default The 'please be good' thread of Crackdown 2.

I've not looked at the previews much recently but took a look at Crackdown 2's new trailer vid thing. 4-player co-op Crackdown larks? I can see my pants from here, Agent, and I've wet them.

It looks extremely awesome. The four player element should make this pretty much chaotic online.

Not looking forward to 16 player multiplayer though. I hope there aren't any achievements in that.

Also, it's got orbs in it. Which is a good thing as long as the achievements are a little less wanky about it this time.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

When I watched the E3 presentation by Microsoft and the first thing you heard was the sound of the pinging for an orb, I sat forward so quickly stating Crackdown??? I was so pleased to hear Crackdown 2 was coming. I loved the first game. That whole jumping across buildings, across majoir gaps, and climbing tall buildings was superb.

There is no doubt I will be gettng this game.

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

I know a certain some one else who is overly excited about C2 coming... a couple of weeks away from his birthday too!

No doubt he has already emailed the Birthday fairy about this game.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I can't wait for the co-op larks. I sunk a lot of time into the first Crackdown (maxed it to 1250).

Prototype kind of put me off of this kind of game but seeing the new trailer literally made me fill up a little.

Cyber Punk D: CyberSh3ff is on a distinguished road CyberSh3ff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyberSh3ff

i loved the first one, and when i heard a second one was on the way, iv been waiting for it ever since!
    cant wait to get it..
    still have the fist one as well

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Quote Originally Posted by CyberSh3ff View Post
    ...the fist one as well ...
    Fist one? <giggle>

+ Reply to Thread