+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 286 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'Anti-Rant' thread...for when good shit actually happens...

Blue bin was returned by neighbour who ended up with it in his driveway, some distance up the road for some reason.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Those things aren't very heavy, it could have been blown away by the wind... also, not all binmen are very interested in putting back bins or recycling containers where they first found them.

Today my article went up when I wasn't expecting it, and I came on to find a very interesting comment on it from someone whose opinion I respect, even when I disagree with them on certain points, and it looks like it could be a very interesting discussion. Something to be cheerful about, and maybe other people will join in.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Blue bin was returned by neighbour who ended up with it in his driveway, some distance up the road for some reason.
    So not the neighbour with the questionable garden habits then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    So not the neighbour with the questionable garden habits then.
    Nope, not the guy we suspect is burying the joggers

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Blue bin
    I want a blue bin, we only have shitty black, brown and green bins

I just had a shit load of kebab meat, it was awesome

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

'Chelsea knocked out of Europe' Day is always hilarious.

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Quote Originally Posted by pix3lboy View Post
    I want a blue bin, we only have shitty black, brown and green bins

I just had a shit load of kebab meat, it was awesome
    We only have a black and brown one... no green. Even though we have a garden! Apparently our council ran out of money for green ones!

Edit: Just realised this is the good thread - So on a good point.... erm... The sun is shining!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I live in a nice road and recently one of the couples in the road split up and are renting out their house. Amazingly, the family in there passed their references and got in despite being an obvious family of cunts. I mean real cunts. They don't impact on me (aside from letting their dog shit out in the back alley) but I don't like them or the people who come to visit them.

Anyway, the dad's just been jailed and the mum is getting done for benefit fraud, thus breaking their tenancy agreement so they'll be out in 2 months unless they dig in and then it's another month to sort court and the bailiffs. Either way they can fuck off and they'll be gone in the summer.

Sweet!

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by pix3lboy View Post
    a shit load of kebab meat
    That should now be the official collective noun We should start a campaign lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Preacher View Post
    Those things aren't very heavy, it could have been blown away by the wind... also, not all binmen are very interested in putting back bins or recycling containers where they first found them.
    This one is a full size blue wheelie bin and certainly wasn't blown away, it had been taken and moved up the road for whatever reason...I don't even know if the road workers did it or we actually had a collection...regardless, am glad to have it back...the kitchen is filling up with paper and milk cartons.
    Last edited by Sketch; 17-03-2010 at 11:30.

+ Reply to Thread