+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Fable 3

Thanks for the heads up mate I'll give it a miss

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    So the first proper DLC was released today; The Understone.

It is not worth the money in my opinion. I completed the main (SINGULAR... Count it, One! Just the one!) quest in 5 minutes. There was absolutely no challenge to it at all. The boss was easier than bloody balverines.

You also get to redo the arena mode in Reavers mansion, which when won gets you two guns. Easy, did it in one go. And you get a shooting gallery in the Merc camp., which again gives you more weapons.
    You automatically get a rifle and a pistol when you enter your sanctuary, but compared to every firearm I already have, neither are powerful.

In my opinion, this "expansion" pack is a waste of money! Lionhead have completely let us down with this DLC.
    Especially since they're charging us for dye packs!

*EDIT*
    Also, there aren't any new achievements! Complete let down!

Methinks that the best and brightest at Lionhead have been distracted with other projects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocky View Post
    Methinks that the best and brightest at Lionhead have been distracted with other projects.
    Sex with Molyneux?

+ Reply to Thread