+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Eats

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post
    What the FUCK are you talking about?
    Hahaha. Amazing scenes.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Why do you stop at Thursday? Do you not eat for three days a week?

I have a load of recipes, but I'm not sure if they're healthy. To be honest, practically everything is healthy if you control portions. The only point at which things become unhealthy is if you have more than your body needs. All of my recipes have alternative versions which are geared towards low-carb living, so even if I were to give you those recipes, if you were then to introduce breads, grains, or pastas to them then they'd be as unhealthy as any other recipe.

I DO have good recipes though, and several of them are the type where you can make things in advance and eat them within four-to-five days.

Chicken, bacon, and leek pie
    Steak pie
    Lasagne
    Bolognese
    Chilli cream chicken
    Honey mustard chicken

A load more
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I agree portion control is the key, especially if you're not going to be doing much exercise. I don't really worry about what I eat in terms of how healthy it is and my weight more or less stays the same. Other than going for a walk a few times a week, I don't do any exercise. As you guys know; I'm not exactly skinny, but I don't feel like I need to lose any weight either. I put this down to not eating large portions, unless it's cock.
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Why do you stop at Thursday? Do you not eat for three days a week?
    I don't have more tupperware, and I usually only have enough space in the pot to cook 4 days worth of food at a time (and eat the leftovers for my sunday meal)

Friday I do shopping for the week/weekend and usually pick up a few salads or salmon. But I make sure I have at least one meal prepared for every day until Thursday.

Also, the recipes would be really appreciated, if possible.

+ Reply to Thread