+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Eats

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Is it thick or thin. Singles or in a pack? Individually wrapped?

I thought Choco-Leibniz for a bit but it doesn't have a choc centre.

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Shit I think I know. Cadburys thing I think.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

How long ago was it around?

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I had one on Wednesday but it was on a plate no wrapper and didn't get a chance to ask so it must be a recent thing.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Mars bar?

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Was it a biscuit from one of those biscuit tin collections?

I'm getting one of them instead of a selection box.

Biscuits.

BISCUITS.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Gamer IDs

I have no idea. I'll ask on Tuesday and let you know.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Might be these? Saw them in Spar and thought they looked like what you were describing.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Gamer IDs

YES! I knew it was a god damn Cadbury thing. Thanks Ric. I'm off out to the shops!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

If any of you need to give up crack cocaine in a hurry, simply go to Holland and Barrett and buy their yogurt-coated cashews.

Admittedly you're swapping one addiction for another but fuck me THEY TASTY!

+ Reply to Thread