+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Eats

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    I was pretty much the same way as Rook before LA. you'd be surprised how quickly you forget about onions in your burger when it's delivered by a hot blond waitress in hot pants.
    Saddle Ranch ftw!

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Damn straight man.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

We should totally go back there! And cheesecake factory

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Yes. Yes we should.

Gamer IDs

Blergh, UK big king. Not the same.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I don't eat spicy foods but my old manager wanted me to try the crips below. He likes hot and spicy and said even if found these crips hot.

Death Rain crisps.

Also went to the bakery today, bought a custard bun and was given an extra one for free as it was closing time for the bakery. Good times.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

http://www.realcrisps.com/products/r...-roast-ox.html

I'm not one for beefy crisps to be honest but these are a fucking gobgasm!

Gamer IDs

New game. I'm trying to remember the name of a particular biscuit. It was square, chocolate crunchy centre and covered in milk chocolate. Anyone got any ideas? It's driving me crazy.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    New game. I'm trying to remember the name of a particular biscuit. It was square, chocolate crunchy centre and covered in milk chocolate. Anyone got any ideas? It's driving me crazy.
    Trio, Breakaway, Take 5, Club? #oldSchool

Gamer IDs

Nope none of those. It's like a Breakaway (the greatest biscuit of all time) but the inside is chocolate flavour and the biscuit is actually a square not a rectangle.

Worst game ever!

+ Reply to Thread