+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163
Results 1,621 to 1,623 of 1623

Thread: The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Finished Limitless the other night; was an interesting second half to the season. Not sure how much scope it has for further seasons, but it'll be interesting to see what they come up with if/when it's renewed. Still to go back to watching Timeless, but right now I'm watching American Vandal instead.

You'll need to wait until December 14th to watch The Orville on SKY, but you can download it from usenet or whatever until then. I have a love/hate relationship with Seth McFarlane in that I love not having to look at his face or hear his voice(s) because I pretty much hate him. I'll still give it a shot though.
    Still going with Limitless, last night I watched the episode where he bangs the hot undercover agent who's cover gets blown. If it gets another season I'll watch it when it comes to Netflix. I won't go out of my way to seek it out though.

Watched the last episode of Discovery last night, last meaning the mid season finale. It was a good episode I thought. Certainly made up for the couple of filler episodes.

Oh and Stranger Things season 2 was very good, not quite as good as season 1 though. Mainly due to 2 fairly poor episodes (in my opinion).
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I tend not to watch shows beyond the pilot if they don't grab me enough, unless there's a specific reason to watch them, and Stranger Things didn't grab me. Shame, as I like Winona, and I loved the '80s feel of the whole thing. I may give it another shot, though.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    I tend not to watch shows beyond the pilot if they don't grab me enough, unless there's a specific reason to watch them, and Stranger Things didn't grab me. Shame, as I like Winona, and I loved the '80s feel of the whole thing. I may give it another shot, though.
    I thought the first episode of season 1 was very, very good. I also loved how the tension/threat gets generated as the episodes continued. Unfortunately I don't think season 2 had that same level of threat, despite the big bad doing it's thing.

Winona doesn't have a lot to do in the first episode but her role gets better as the season continues. She's pretty good again in season 2.

Give it another shot, when have I ever let you down? Apart from sexually of course.
    [](/GNU Terry Pratchett)

+ Reply to Thread