+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 142 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

Default The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

The obligatory TV thread. Should get it kicked off with something...perhaps inspired by Mark Boss's Facebook link today, I can heartily recommend Castle.

If you can't grab it off a terrestrial or Sky feed, then download this show now. Nathan Fillion, playing a mischievous writer called Richard Castle, shadowing a cop called Kate whom he is using as his inspiration for a new character he is writing called Niki Heat (much to her chagrin).

A great mix of humour and drama...there are no shitty characters which is rare for a show and the standard of episodes is always good. Go watch
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Castle is brilliant I love castle, not sure if season one has even been shown on the tv over here yet

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

My recommendation is best illustrated by my first jpeg on this forum.

Sunday is the day when I get to continue following the adventures of a man that has access to a phone that can interface with ANY device in the world. Runs on a network that is clearly not Sprint, Verizon or AT&T. Has a hacker in Chloe that is the BEST in the world. A man that has been beaten, shot, shot dead, brought back to life, survived crashing in a train, plane and automobile.

He has killed people in a variety of exotic ways and is the best fictional character since Vic Mackey. Sunday is the day. Watch it. Or torrent it.

oh i cant wait for 24. as long as he doesnt catch mad cow disease agian, last series wasnt the best after the mid point

Fallen Angel Sonic Alpha is on a distinguished road Sonic Alpha's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sonic Alpha PSN ID: SonicAlpha Steam ID: sonicalpha

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    Castle is brilliant I love castle, not sure if season one has even been shown on the tv over here yet
    It hasn't. Castle is one of my favs too.

Currently watched a lot of stuff, quality varies though. Highlights include: Stargate Universe, Sanctuary (which just ended), 24, House, Dollhouse, NCIS, Legend of the Seeker, and Chuck.

There's more, thankfully I rarely sleep.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Default One of the very best shows EVER.

If there is anyone that has not seen this show yet, I beg you to watch it. There is NOTHING better on TV. If you like cop shows, with ambiguous morality.

Believe me, you are in for 7 seasons of excellence if you go for the whole hog.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Van-Fu San View Post
    If there is anyone that has not seen this show yet, I beg you to watch it.
    I knew the day would come when you'd beg me for something. Knew it.

Gamer IDs

I beg of everyone, except MarkuzR. Him, I will force.

End of.
    Everything you've ever known, loved and hated exists on a ball of gas floating in a sunbeam

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

Is anyone watching the new season of Heroes? Curious to know if I'm the only one hating it and yet still watching it out of hope that they have a very good reason for it all.

And I am hoping Mr Van Fu San that this is Jacks last outing. I love him in the only way he would ever allow another man to love him, but it's time he had his blaze of glory before it loses the magic
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

+ Reply to Thread