+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 142 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Myth busters never really struck me as something I'd really be into. I just kinda want a good balance between the two - popular series and good films. I don't really watch a film, but I have [on occasion] been known to sit down and commit enough time to one. So I don't really wanna rule one out or the other.

Argh!? Choices. Do I get a months free trial for each? Because if so, that's clearly the way to go. One month on one, then a second month on another?

Also; show recommendations. Haven't seen stuff like Dexter/Mad Men or [Insert any of the major box office style TV shows released in the past 5 years] so I don't really know where to start!
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Dexter. Just... Dexter.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Umm. I'm a bit of a wuss. Is it wise to watch it alone... In the country... Surrounded by sheep and other scary things?
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

Dexter is the good guy, albeit a serial killer
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip was only one season but I loved it. After 4 episodes I was already convinced I'd eventuasllu watch it again on DVD. And I did.
    Surely you can't be serious!

The one with the words mcdoodle42 is on a distinguished road mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Dexter. Just... Dexter.
    That's the first thing I watched on Netflix XD There's also loads of anime if that's your thing (it's mine )
    This post is sponsored by the phrase "Totes Emosh"

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    eventuasllu
    Best typo-come-new-word ever. Almost as good as "limmap" and "relaly". I'm now going to use "eventuasllu" as much as possible.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I noticed that as I was scrolling down but you'd already quoted so too late to fix it.

Sometimes I have dyslexic fingers.
    Surely you can't be serious!

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

All caught up with Castle.

... :O

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I've only got 4 words to say.

Breaking Bad. Season five.

Sweet baby Jesus. If you are not watching, I envy you. Because when you watch Breaking Bad, you will become a fan and love it.

+ Reply to Thread