+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 152 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread: The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

My dad recorded American Horror Story, so I finally decided to start watching it.
    It is fucking creepy, and could possible become one of my favourite shows.

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    There is a site that can help. Can't remember if its tvblinx.com or blinxtv.com. Sorry.
    Will have a look.

May have to hit up a file sharing thingy. Is BitTorrent still the thing all the kids use?

An EasyNews subscription for about 6.50 a month will pay dividends. It is a safe place to access the latest US shows before they are ever shown here, such as Big Bang, Mentalist, Castle, etc.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Latest episode of Eureka was good, many different styles to the characters which was fun to see.
    Surely you can't be serious!

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Started watching the League on Pix's advice, and it's brilliant.
    Started watching 30 Rock too. It gets better as it goes on.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    Started watching the League on Pix's advice, and it's brilliant.
    Started watching 30 Rock too. It gets better as it goes on.
    30 Rock is unfuckwittable.

Sketch is right about usenet.

Oh dear. I just watched the first two eps of Bones S7 the other night and well, yeah... it's shit.

Here's the rest of the series as I imagine it'll play out.

Really contains a lot of swears.

Spoiler ->Bones - hey Booth, we're getting married but you earn fuck all and God is stupid. Is it because of all the people you killed when you were a sniper cunt?

Booth - jeez... *sulks*

Sweets - hey Booth... what's up?

Booth - not now, Sweets. You ain't getting inside my head. God is great. Hoorah. Money. I'm a cop sort of.

Bones - I said you were a sniper cunt. I'm sorry you are unhappy that you are a sniper cunt. Our baby will be a little cunt too. HAHAHAH it's funny because he's little and he's coming out of my cunt. I made a joke. Why are you not laughing. The trillionth number in pi is 3 because the tribes of the Zambukuwuku worshipped a sniper called Moomoo. He was a cunt like your god is Booth.

Booth - jeez... *sulk*

Hodgins - hey guys the dead body that we found...

Everyone - oh yeah the murder this week...

Hodgins - yeah well it turns out that the murderer once went to France in 1992 when he was 15.

Booth - how do you know that?

Hodgins - well, there was a bug near the bullet casing and it had ingested a rare type of plant that only grew in this location for one week back in 1992. According to the database we just invented.

Sweets - but that means the killer is the guy who runs that athletics team/cinema/garage/martial arts school/whatever. He was molested by a doctor once. That doctor was a genius but he may have bummed me.

Hicksville Assistant - well the phallangemaximusdorsus bone in his eye is very slighty yellow which means that pi to the trillionth x angle of the bullet = bone fragments in a leg. I deduced this using complex algorithms in my head in like a second. This one's for mah pa!!! I do declare!

Bones - good work you redneck cunt.

Hicksville - ma'am that's a bit strong.

Bones - but you're a cunt and you have a red neck I'm sorry if that offends you.

Angela - I've just entered everything you said or did in the last month into this computer and have accurately rendered the entire murder and posted it onto youtube with videos of my baby or whatever.

Hodgins - ooooh baby... babies are cute.. ooooooh.... cutesy woo cutesy wooo

Angela's fucking dad - listen, I need you to tattoo a guitar onto the baby's fucking forehead.

Angela - okay dad

Hodgins - oh fucking hell. Look we can't just tattoo a fucking baby's forehead.

Angela - jeez Hodgins (we're married but I'm going to call you by your surname like a cunt) if dad wants to tattoo the baby then we have to do it.

Hodgins - fuck off giant face, I love you though, I'm not tattooing a baby.

Bones - some tribes in Ugandha tattoo babies as they believe it gives them superpowers in the afterlife.

Boss chick whose name I've forgotten - okay we need to solve this case yesterday.

Angela - it's okay I've solved it as we were talking on my iPhone whilst not even thinking about it. Your victim is...

Boss chick - oh wait my phone is ringing. Oh it's that girl that I adopted and then we only saw for like 5 mins. Oh... she's pregnant and thinking of aborting it and marrying a drug dealer.

Booth - you can't abort the baby, that's a sin. But you can wait for it to grow up and then shoot it from a mile away with a rifle.

Bones - you earn piss, Boy.

Booth - *sulks*

Angela - honey, you can't just say things like that to Booth.

Hodgins - she's right

Angela - shut up you, the baby is still getting tattooed. Cunt.

Bones - in some cultures calling a bloke a cunt is a sign of virility. Cunts.

Angela's dad - oh and now we have to take the baby on tour with us. For 20 years. You'll see it when it's 21.

Angela - okay dad

Hodgins - oh fuck off. I love you. Fuck off. Cute baby! Fuck off. Worms!!

Angela - I just rendered what the kid will look like with the tattoo on this etch a sketch.

Bones - don't get big headed Angela. HAHAHA ITS FUNNY BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LARGE FACE. HAHAHA LARGE FACE CUNT. SHE HAS A FACE. Why are you not laughing? I made a joke. Booth your god is a cunt. Sniper cunt. HAHAHA jokes!

Woooooooah dood! Woah!

Just watched the midseason finale of The Walking Dead. It made up for the fact that the rest of the season was quite boring!

Also... WOAH!

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Richie... you need to make a move into script writing

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Here's the rest of the series as I imagine it'll play out.
    You got their mannerisms right.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

That sounds like a script for a flashmovie based on bones. You know, like the Egoraptor ones.

+ Reply to Thread