+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I have the pilot to watch and look forward to it. And I've spotted Jayma Mays, I believe, in a clip or two, so that's a plus.

Plus musicals can be good, Rocky Horror, Once More With Feeling, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
    Last edited by The Rook; 26-01-2010 at 21:04.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I couldn't watch Glee. I love brunettes... and the brunette was annoying.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Oh, and I have to pimp this. I am actually quite surprised at how gruesome and good this program is. But Being Human is a triumph for the BBC.

It's surprisingly layered, has decent dialogue, decent performances, excellent special effects and is worthy of your time. And has given me the best acronym I have ever heard.
    IWEJIHF.

I wouldn't even jizz in her face. I am waiting for the appropriate time to use that little nugget. Probably this coming friday. In the pub.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I watched about 5 minutes of the first episode, the ghost was annoying so never went back to it.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

I tried Being Human and gave up half way through the first episode I watched, it just felt it was too poor for even for BBC Four Maybe I should give it another go...
    [Good Job Boots]

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

I don't know anything about Glee except that its killing Journey and subsequently encouraging my brain to liquify and escape via my ears, nostrils and eye sockets.

Make it Stop
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Don't stop believin' man

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

It's a tough crowd. Okay. Let's take a step back. This is a show that was on Fiver some time ago. It is absolutely awesome and did not deserve to be cancelled after the second season. For those that have access to the means to enjoy this show, get it. By hook or by crook.

The best way to describe it is as an expose of how a magazine like Heat operates. With completely cynical reporters, managing editors and agents. Full of drugs, sex and rock and roll. And also full of excellent dialogue, excellent characters, in short, an excellent show. I cannot praise it highly enough.

Gamer IDs

Always wanted to check that out just to see Courtney Cox again. I believe she is in Cougar Town too.

Talking of Friends stars in shows that shouldn't have been cancelled, I would recommend:

The show is about a comedy sketch show like SNL, it's not seeing the show, but the lives behind the scenes and making the show. It's alot better than I describe it. I loved this show. Never once thought this was just Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing on a different show. Good to see him as a different character.

Gamer IDs

Thanks for pimping that, Rook. I was never quite sure about that. But if it gets your stamp of approval, I shall try it out.

+ Reply to Thread