+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 152 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Watched all of season 3 True Blood, stockpiled them until a couple of days before the last ep. went up.

Also watched the new season opener of Castle earlier. It was brilliant, good start to the episode and I laughed numerous times.
    Surely you can't be serious!

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I have got to watch the last episode of True Blood soon. My trip has put me completely out of sync.
    And I have finally been sent Band of Brothers from Lovefilm. Watched the first episode and was amused at the number of cameos in it. That main guy from Shaun of the Dead. Dexter Fletcher. The main guy from This is england. Who also was the stupid friend of Jason Statham from Snatch. Hope it gets much better.

And I am also keeping an eye out for Boardwalk Empire. The geeks say it is awesome.

Lex talionis Curly Cobbler is on a distinguished road Curly Cobbler's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheAwkwardThief Steam ID: TheAwkwardGeek

You're going to see a lot more familiar faces in Band of Brothers, Vic. A lot of them who weren't famous at the time, but are now Hollywood stars. James McAvoy stands out as one.

Anyhow, just started watching Jerry Bruckheimer's latest - Dark Blue. Seems okay so far. Have to wait for episode 2 to see how it's going to work as a serial though.

I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should return before I get back, please, ask me to wait.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Band of Brothers is brilliant. nuff said!

I've just finished watching V (2009) I really enjoyed it. Also in the middle of season 3 of Breaking Bad, enjoying that quite a bit also.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Will be starting on Dexter season five tonight. Yay for serial killers!!!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Pete, Mark and Lorna have got me into Big bang theory.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Just watched Dexter Series 5, Episode 1.

Brilliant stuff so far, can't wait for more
    [Good Job Boots]

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I'm waiting til Dexter s5 finishes so I can download them all and have a marathon over two nights like I've done with te other series

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Sweet, I didnt know Dexter was back on again! I've loved them all so far. Season 3 not so much

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

yeah season 3 was the weakest for me too. It didn't really seem to go anywhere.

I watched Rhod Gilbert's new show last night. Was pretty funny

+ Reply to Thread