+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Heroes went from the sublime to the reidiculous to me. Broke my heart, that show did. I spied that it is on at crazy times on BBC. But I haven't bothered to record it via Sky+. I just might though.

And in regards to 24, him going out in a blaze of glory is the only way for him to go. But I don't want that to happen just yet. It has lost its magic a long time ago. But it is still my favourite high-octane, preposterous, OTT show, EVER. They have upped the ante in regards to consequences and bad guys so often in the show, that the only feasible bad guys that could pose a threat to Jack now would be..., little green men from mars. Might as well jump the shark completely, eh?

Fallen Angel Sonic Alpha is on a distinguished road Sonic Alpha's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sonic Alpha PSN ID: SonicAlpha Steam ID: sonicalpha

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Is anyone watching the new season of Heroes? Curious to know if I'm the only one hating it and yet still watching it out of hope that they have a very good reason for it all.
    You're not alone. Heroes has become so bad, it defies any definition you throw at it -_-

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

Well it's good to know that I'm not alone in that respect. I loved the show when they were rolling with the Comic book nature of it but with the budget cuts they've just dropped all of that in favour of keeping it very story driven. Thats all well and good and thats something I'm generally all for, except there actually needs to be a good story driving it!

I think if they were to Cryogenically freeze Jack Bauer, then the show would really open up some incredible opportunities.
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

watched 24 the new ctu looks like an orange shop

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I knew that the Midlands is a dodgy place, but if Orange shops in your part of the world have got armouries, then I will forever skip the middle of the country and just fly between Glasgow and London. And as a further precaution, never change network to Orange.

Fallen Angel Sonic Alpha is on a distinguished road Sonic Alpha's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sonic Alpha PSN ID: SonicAlpha Steam ID: sonicalpha

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    watched 24 the new ctu looks like an orange shop
    *blinks* Soooo true, lol.

they even have that tiny room where they take you and make you sign the contract

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Tonight I shall mostly be watching heat four (I think) of World's Strongest Man.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I got tomorrow's Chuck today, so I'll be watching that later. Not sure what else yet.

Gamer IDs

I'd like to say that I still have my testicles. But I am watching Glee and singing along to the songs.

The show is surprisingly good.

+ Reply to Thread