+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Knikitta View Post
    Fringe - Spock
    Second season gets better.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I caught a few minutes of the Fringe special episode last night and it looked interesting

I may have to go download

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Next episode of V is apparently available at the end of the month.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

First season of Fringe finished, feel a bit let down by it all really and not sure how far into Season 2 I could stomach before giving up on it all.

Someone bring back Stargate
    [Good Job Boots]

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

If they bring back Stargate SG1, with Jack, and not the Godawful spin-offs, that's a sentiment I wholeheartedly support.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Currently:

Waiting for Dexter 5 and True Blood 3. Dex 4 was unbelievable. I can't imagine s5 getting anywhere close to that level of drama.

Bones. It's a bit hit and miss and for every episode they show they take a few weeks off. Also, the 'let's market Avatar' episode made me sick.

Smallville. Final season. Lots of budget. Lots of Zod. Even though the only good character from the previous seasons has gone, it's a really good final season so far.

Desperate Housewives. I gave up after s2 but took a couple of years out and got back into it last month and am now up to s5. It does tend to get repetitive but Bree's a goddess and that matters.

Next:

possibly Damages. I've heard good things and Glenn Close rocked the face clean off your body in s4 of The Shield.

Cyber Punk D: CyberSh3ff is on a distinguished road CyberSh3ff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyberSh3ff

Anyone watch scrubs!!

Gamer IDs

Mmmm Blonde doctor.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I'm currently (well, not RIGHT now but you know) watching Australian Masterchef I like a lot of the cooking shows on TV! Hell's Kitchen USA and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares for sure!! The UK Hell's Kitchen sucks arse though (to coin a phrase off of here lol)

The Aussie version of Masterchef is like the bastard child of ours and Hell's Kitchen Much more involved and more going on in the way of challenges and eliminations, plus, there's a section where one of the week's challenge winners gets to cook off against a top Aussie chef for the chance of a fast track right to the final week! SO much better than the UK version and it doesn't have Greg "Cooking doesn't get tougher than this" Wallace either which is a fucking relief!! I love the UK version too but he really gets on my tits!! And believe me, as man boobs go, or moobs, they are a fine pair!!

Plus, there's a really cute blonde girl who's almost certainly going to be in the final three That's helping a lot!! hehe

Gamer IDs

Last week The Mentalist, this week Castle - Dina Meyer appearing in both.

+ Reply to Thread