+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: The TV thread..what, when, why, and other stuff

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I was watching some Edinburgh and Beyond on Paramount last night and one of the comedians had me in stitches....

A welsh fella, name escapes me but less shouty than Rhod Gilbert and less irritating that Rob Brydon... anyway he was saying how he'd been talk to an annoyingly up beat American friend about the state of Britain and said....

Welshman:You can't polish a turd you know

Annoying yank:You might not be able to polish a turd my friend, but you CAN roll it in glitter!!

:biggrin:

Made me chuckle so I thought I'd share!

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Steven Williams - he also does a fantastic dolphin impersonation. There's an additional part to that joke he sometimes does; "I must be sure never to go to a crafts fair with him."

I like Rhod Gilbert, but then, a lot of my favourite comedians shout, like Stewart Lee and Bill Hicks and George Carlin... hey, you're angry, so shout about it. It can be very funny watching someone seemingly go to pieces on stage. Rob Brydon is definitely an annoying tit though.
    Last edited by The Preacher; 04-03-2010 at 17:57. Reason: Typo

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I really liek Rhod Gilbert too

Stewart Lee..... not so sure.... can be funny but my god does he labour a point way too much some times!! He was at his best when he partnered Richard Herring as they balanced each other well

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I enjoyed yesterday's episode of Lost. I just hope it comes to a satisfactory end.

After a slow Feb, the tv shows are starting again in March that I watch.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Watched a recent Family Guy. I liked this moment.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

You not watched the latest Chuck yet?
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

I have indeed. Wonder how it gonna end. There'll be two episodes in a few weeks on the same day. I was thinking everyone in the BuyMore would learn Chuck was a spy, he'd earn glory before the show is over.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I've not watched it yet, got it a couple of days ago but haven't had the chance to sit down with it unfortunately. Hopefully tonight, all going well. I'm not sure they NEED Chuck to be outed to the BuyMore as he's always had their full respect anyway but it would certainly be a decent way to end it. Either that or everyone killed in a mahoosive gun fight
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

It would be nice for everyone to know the truth about Chuck, before he heads off with Sarah to leave the spy business behind. Either that., or the BuyMore becomes a cover for a spy training facility with Casey in charge.

Just watched the latest The Mentalist. I didn't like it, story was off, camera work was off, but was good to see Dina Meyer again.

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

O.M.F.G.!!!!!!!

I have two words for you Mark!!!

Fringe - Spock

+ Reply to Thread