+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Top Tips!

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Pro tip:

Selling shit on eBay? Steal your envelopes from work. Profit.
    Also print the labels at the office (so it looks like it could be work related) and slip it into the outgoing post pile when the receptionist isn't looking so that they frank it. More profit.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by etherfiend View Post
    Also print the labels at the office (so it looks like it could be work related) and slip it into the outgoing post pile when the receptionist isn't looking so that they frank it. More profit.
    Ooh! Nice one.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Rob your neighbour and sell all THEIR stuff on eBay so there's no initial outlay of any kind. Also, if you happen to find a pedigree dog whilst rifling through their home, start doing that con trick with the dog in a bar. Double score.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Sell THEIR stuff but send the buyer a grenade instead.

PROFIT!

Squirclebutt Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

Even better, Rob their stuff, wait for them to get suitably depressed about it, then sell THEIR stuff back to them at a small cost. Actual profit and instant gratification.
    About as reliable as dice. Schizophrenic dice.

+ Reply to Thread