+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quantum of Solace - achv-me-boost - Thurs 7pm

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Default Quantum of Solace - achv-me-boost - Thurs 7pm

I'm setting up a sesh to get through the Golden Gun kills as this mode is deader than piss. Who's in?

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I would be, but I leave the hour at about half 8 to start making my way to Scotland =[

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I want in.... but I'm travelling.

Maybe over the weekend???
    Surely you can't be serious!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Okay man!

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

If you don't get it done at the weekend then I'm borrowing this off my bro atm (not put it in the drive yet) - happy to get it done with you one evening

Gamer IDs

Re-try this week. Thurs or fri. Who's in?

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Friday really? - Borderlands 2 day (if we don't get it early).

Yeah, I'm in.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Gamer IDs

Thurs is ON! We need more peeps.

Gamer IDs

Anyone looking for the sweet boost?

I'm looking for this as well, though I'll be AFX till Monday night (in California). I'd be willing to put aside Blands 2 for a few hours to help/get help.
    If I make it past 30 I will outlive you all...

+ Reply to Thread