+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day 21: There can only be one.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Default Day 21: There can only be one.

Sorry for the late one today people. I'm on nights and it throws your mind ever so slightly...

To business and here is an easy one for your Sunday evening: Your favourite hero, protagonist and general character. Who was the best person you've ever had the pleasure of controlling?

EDIT: Yes I've just realised its Saturday but this only re-enforces my point about the effects of working nights!
    Last edited by Toffer; 21-07-2012 at 16:59.

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

It pretty much has to be the one and only Solid Snake.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Rikimaru from Tenchu. Total stealth king, complete badass. Tells it like it is. Slices your face off if you've got a problem with it.

Fucking love that guy.

Kain from Blood Omen.

The one with the words mcdoodle42 is on a distinguished road mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

This may be cheating a little, but I love Xiba's character in Soul Calibur V. Cheeky, full of laughter and obsessed with food If that's not right, then I might have to say The Prince from Prince of Persia. Sarcastic git
    This post is sponsored by the phrase "Totes Emosh"

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Rikimaru from Tenchu. Total stealth king, complete badass. Tells it like it is. Slices your face off if you've got a problem with it.

Fucking love that guy.
    Opening cut-scene to Wrath of Heaven is so cool.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Woah, this sure is a tough one. I first thought of Link, but then I realized that guy has no personality at all. Not even a little.

Nico Bellic from GTA 4 maybe, I liked him a lot. Very nice guy, as long as you stood on his good site. But to be honest, I just can't decide which of all these characters I liked the best. No can do, sir!

Writer of Things Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Are we allowed RPGs here? Because I appreciate that's kind of cheating, but my JC Denton was awesome, if not then Rico Rodriguez was great fun to play.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

The left bat in Pong. Always been my fave.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

+ Reply to Thread