+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Day 20: Hooked

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

Must've sunk over 1000 hours into the Pokémon franchise. Crystal in particular must have had 10+ restarts.

I don't know what it is about it, but the original Digimon World pulls me back at least once a year. Even installed a PS1 emulator specifically so I could play it. Incredible game, really mature and touching story for saying it's aimed at kids. Engrossing and deep gameplay mechanics, too.

Must've completed Final Fantasy X about 6 times, too. Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call had a complete game for each ending (so I think that's 6 as well).

C&C: 3 had me hooked on MP for a long time. Still go back to play Halo: Reach a lot, too.

And, of course, Crash 3: Warped. I was on that just the other day. Trying to get my 3rd 105% save, on top of however many times I finished it when I was a young 'un.

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Quote Originally Posted by DomPeppiatt View Post
    And, of course, Crash 3: Warped. I was on that just the other day. Trying to get my 3rd 105% save, on top of however many times I finished it when I was a young 'un.
    That game was an absolute pleasure.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

Quote Originally Posted by PhantoM View Post
    That game was an absolute pleasure.
    There is literally nothing wrong with it.

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Marko, man I used to skirmish the fuck out of Red Alert 2. Used to play loads of user maps on that too.

I miss fucking up the world with Kirovs.
    Good old RA2. Rocketters and IFV's to smash Kirovs

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Oh Arkham Asylum. Played through that a good 15 - 20 times.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    Oh Arkham Asylum. Played through that a good 15 - 20 times.
    On all the formats and all the versions like Vic did?

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

No Xbox version. I'm crazy, but I'm not that crazy.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Alan Wake. I have three copies of it, Xbox, PC Steam, and PC GOG. I've also maxxed out all the achievements on both the Steam and Xbox versions, (none to be had on the GOG one). I've played through it more times than I could ever possibly count. Why? Because of all the games I've ever played it's my absolute favourite. It's AWESOME! Love the story, action, setting, atmosphere, combat mechanics... Well, just everything.

I can't really explain. How do you explain love, after all?

For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Never played it.
    Do or do not - frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I only just started with Arkham Asylum a few days ago, but it has lots of potential for several playthroughs. But Killer Croc just scares the shit out of me. Haven't met him in a fight yet, but several times in "BOOOOO!" moments. Shit, that bitch is scary as hell.

I think, apart from WoW, the most time I sunk into Monkey Island 3. I played through it several times and I still love it. Other than that, Azure Dreams on the GBC, many hours wasted in my youth, totally worth it though.

+ Reply to Thread