+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Day 17: Best of the Best of the Best...sir

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Quote Originally Posted by PhantoM View Post
    Got to the same point twice in 2 different runs a few years apart. I just known Ravenholm is nearby and I can't play anything scary lol... it's more knowing something will be scary. I just don't like horror. The only horror films I've seen other than like 1960s shit like Psycho are the 28 Days/Weeks films.
    I have the very same problem, but Ravenholm really isn't as bad as you might think.

Hmm though one, really. Nintendo used to be my favourite, but in the last few years that love kinda faded away. Capcom did many awesome things, too and so did Atlus. Valve is awesome too... Sorry, I just can't narrow it down I'm afraid. I guess most developers but EA, but even they had theit good days. Long ago.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Julian Gollop (Chaos/Rebelstar), Mike Lamb (Renegade/Batman The Movie), Sensible (SWOS and Cannon Fodder) and Matsuura Masaya (Parappa/UmJammer Lammy).

+ Reply to Thread