+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day 15: Look at this shit!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Default Day 15: Look at this shit!

So a few days ago Toffer asked about your favourite in-game item. Today I'm looking for your favourite collectable, collectors edition box or memorabilia.

I submit to you. Big Derek. Or should that be Darth Derek....
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Can't show photos I'm afraid as I use my mobile for the internet...
    But I have 3 favourite "special" edition collectables...

Batman statuette from Arkham City
    Scorpion impaling Sub-Zero statuette from Mortal Kombat
    And
    The Cog medal for Gears of War 3.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Don't know about favourite but I bought special editions for some of the extra novelties.

Oblivion:

Saints Row 2
    Surely you can't be serious!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Because it's the only collectable I have:

But soon I'll have Mording, too And I guess the Borderlands 2 Loot Box I ordered will overtrump those two easily.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    That's not Jeff Vader... who is it?

I can't actually show you my favourite collectible set yet because we haven't taken photos or done the unboxing video yet. It's fucking SWEET though!!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Only just realised you guys did most of this stuff for Toffers.

My bad. Tomorrow promises better things. (As soon as I think of something cool )
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

I do not own any collectors edition stuffs [apart from my CL4P-TP poster] - I've never had a collectors edition game *sob*. I'm still hoping on getting a life-size model of Altair. But I'll settle for the 15 incher... If someone wants to treat me? Any one? *sigh* I wish he was real.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

+ Reply to Thread