+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Day 9: REBOOT!

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Blue Max - a WW1 biplane scrolling shooter type thing that I spent hours and hours and hours on - either that or Spy Hunter - but both would have to take the same format as the original to be as good! Just with uber HD graphics and effects!
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

The Secret Of Evermore and Terranigma, two fantastic RPG SNES games that I've always loved.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I'm really not sure. Its a very tricky question. I'm not sure I would choose anything to reboot. I suppose I'd like to see a fresh take on COD, maybe back to WW2 again. I'm a sucker for that era though.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoodle42 View Post
    That's not really a reboot Not that i'd be complaining of course! Just by the way, you can get the internal battery replaced on the old cartridges. I had all mine done last year and I don't think it was too extortionate...
    SHHHH. I want it to happen. If we're being technical, then I wouldn't want to reboot. Because I would rather play the original, but having said that, I only played halo for the first time in the CE edition.

As for replacing the batteries... I must look into this.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1970 View Post
    Blue Max - a WW1 biplane scrolling shooter type thing that I spent hours and hours and hours on - either that or Spy Hunter - but both would have to take the same format as the original to be as good! Just with uber HD graphics and effects!
    Was that isometric a la Zaxxon? If so I had that!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I'd be up for a Syndicate reboot. Same game as it used to be - not that FPS shit - and I'd make it 4-player over XBL. Awesome.

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Elite. Nothing more to say.

Legacy of Kain.
    I know there's a reboot coming, but as a huge fan of the series (read as addicted), I'm worried that it'll be a complete fuck up.
    My best mate and I used to talk for hours at a time, coming up with our own theories on how the series could continue, sort out the fuck ups that was Voradors not death, how the elder god was a complete bastard, but ultimately awesome too, and how the coin could land on its side.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Was that isometric a la Zaxxon? If so I had that!
    That's the badger! It was a great little game... one me and my brother played loads to outdo each other!
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

One Among The Fence DomPeppiatt will become famous soon enough DomPeppiatt's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dom Peppiatt PSN ID: DomPeppiatt Steam ID: DomPeppiatt

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    Legacy of Kain.
    I know there's a reboot coming, but as a huge fan of the series (read as addicted), I'm worried that it'll be a complete fuck up.
    My best mate and I used to talk for hours at a time, coming up with our own theories on how the series could continue, sort out the fuck ups that was Voradors not death, how the elder god was a complete bastard, but ultimately awesome too, and how the coin could land on its side.
    I love you.

+ Reply to Thread