+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Day 6: Or is it, Deusex ah ha ha haaa...shut it.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Default Day 6: Or is it, Deusex ah ha ha haaa...shut it.

It's day 6 and the first week of this 30 days of gaming is nearly over. Today to mark day sex we are looking for the sexiest video game character. We don't care about about sexism, let's oogle some fictional characters!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Whooo... erm. Hmmm. Reaver from Fable 2 because Stephen Fry's voice is so hypnotically sexy and Reaver is depraved. Sold.

Okay, who else? I'll have to have a think for more...
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Miranda from Mass Effect. That ass...

I'm with Lorna on this one. Something about Stephen Frys voice is such a turn on...
    *shudder*

Lara Croft from "Tomb Raider". Basically because she's the first one that came to my mind (also that ass...). Maybe I'll come up with another one later.

Writer of Things Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Tricky one. Bayonetta was sexy until I started thinking about the hair, then it got a bit icky. Isabela from DA2 was very...well rounded and obviously any character I play in an RPG immediately becomes sexy.

Might have to think about this one a bit.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Miranda from Mass Effect. That ass...
    This. Dear God, that perfectly rounded ass. Can't remember why she was in the game, but I'd recognise her ass anytime.

But for me it's Bayonetta. She also has a very nice body but long black hair and glasses. Very Hot.

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

I would tow the Mass Effect line but with Liara. Come on, as aliens go she is up there with the hottest...although I don't like the fact sex is just her touching my skull and invading my brainspace. Maybe its just me, but I prefer sex the old fashioned way, where stuff gets inserted and I finish way before the girl even wakes up.

Runners up would be Fang from FFXIII, Morrigan from Dragon Age and Christy Montiero from DOA4.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Quote Originally Posted by etherfiend View Post
    Maybe its just me, but I prefer sex the old fashioned way, where stuff gets inserted and I finish way before the girl even wakes up.
    How romantic!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Soap McTavish.

The things I would do to that man when he has a beard and a mohawk.

Woof.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

+ Reply to Thread