+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Day 4: Americasavedusfromthealieninvasion Day

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Without question, the Chryssalids from UFO: Enemy Unknown. It's bad enough that they have a HUGE amount of time units so they can pretty much get to anywhere on the map in a single turn (unless they see an ice cream stall... those guys LOVE their ice cream!), but then the fuckers take over your men so that, on the next turn, your guy is a mindless zombie. Oh no wait... there's more... on the NEXT turn, your mindless zombie guy actually turns into ANOTHER FUCKING CHRYSSALID so you're pretty much fucked.

I've honestly seen an entire squad of 24 land in an Avenger only to be taken out and turned one by one until it's ONE guy against an entire map of Chryssalids. By far the best alien race I've ever come across (not literally, although I would) in any game. Ever.

They look so happy too.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Lumas from "Super Mario Galaxy". Especially the fat pink ones

I also like the Kamino(?) aliens from "Star Wars - Episode II" but I don't know if they count or even are in the games (but I've heard that they are in the Lego Star Wars games).

Quote Originally Posted by PhantoM View Post
    Probably the Gears of War Locust.
    Don't really classify as aliens do they?

Quote Originally Posted by HanaLynn View Post
    I also like the Kamino(?) aliens from "Star Wars - Episode II" but I don't know if they count or even are in the games (but I've heard that they are in the Lego Star Wars games).

They are in Lego Star Wars II, so they count!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Oooh, the Hanar were really cool. Mass Effect altogether has a very cool background and lore.

But for me it's the Chozo from Metroid they're mysterious and cool Just look at those rad motherfuckers:

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post
    for me it's the Chozo from Metroid they're mysterious and cool
    Nice, they are like the Skecksis(sp) from the Dark Crystal! Awesome!

I'm also with Markuz on the Chrysalid, those fuckers wiped out scores of Xcom squads singlehanded.

For me though, the Fal'sie from Final Fantasy are top of the list. All powerful beings that look amazing, are colossal in size but above all can get shit-kicked by a bunch of emo teens with colourful weapons! All powerful my arse.

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    Don't really classify as aliens do they?
    Dunno, technically they are from Earth but they aren't human/robots. Depends if you classify aliens from being out of space.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Writer of Things Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Quote Originally Posted by PhantoM View Post
    Dunno, technically they are from Earth but they aren't human/robots. Depends if you classify aliens from being out of space.
    Arguably, anything "unknown" to us is alien, be they Space Alien or Found In The Bottom of The Fridge Alien.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

^ This. Like how I find people who watch soap operas to be alien.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Yeah Spad is correct. That is the definition of alien pretty much. For example the human rights act has a section on 'Aliens' it's referring to non domestic people of your country. So Locusts count XD

Massive forehead The Sonic Mole will become famous soon enough The Sonic Mole's Avatar
    Leeds (but I'm originally from Leighton Buzzard)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Sonic Mole Steam ID: thesonicmole Raptr ID: TheSonicMole

The Elcor in the Mass Effect games. Sad but very funny.

"By the tits of my ancestors!"

+ Reply to Thread