+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dishonored

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Spad View Post
    Any idea what platform it was running on? I know a lot of the E3 stuff was demoed on PC so that it didn't run like shit and/or look dreadful.
    My hands-on was with the Xbox 360 version, and it was awesome to play - so damned smooth and intuitive. I thought it was a PC with an Xbox controller plugged in to it but I went looking for a PC hiding somewhere and couldn't see anything. As far as it looking low-res is concerned, the version I got to play looked as good as any console game can these days... muddy, textures a bit shoddy, no antialiasing, but just as good as every other decent console game. Even then, I imagine that if it WAS on the PC, they wouldn't have anything like and Nvidia 680 system running it so it would have looked pretty average. I can't wait to play it with everything ramped up.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Looked pretty cool. Stealth is tough to implement in first person but the array of powers seems to make it work. Will keep an eye on it for sure. I am a stealth fan boy.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    A fan boy of what exactly? A dozen different games? You just upset cause you sucked ass at Bf3 yesterday?

It's alright, Toffer will take care of you.
    Blah blah blah, I was too busy reviving your ass most of the game to fire a shot, as evidenced in that last match where I came 4th on our team just behind your 3rd and I had 0 kills!

True story.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Blah blah blah, I was too busy reviving your ass most of the game to fire a shot, as evidenced in that last match where I came 4th on our team just behind your 3rd and I had 0 kills!

True story.
    You just let me take us to various flags and whored all the points

Senior Member Sitoxity is on a distinguished road Sitoxity's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sitoxity PSN ID: Sitoxity Steam ID: Sitoxity Raptr ID: Sitoxity

Must've just been a mix between whatever brief footage I saw and the art style. I'll go look out more recent footage, because it does look hella fun.

Be eager to see it on PC, since I'd probably prefer to play it on there if I can run it.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Money is tight at the moment, and in the next 3-4 weeks there will be fuck loads of games being released. Borderlands 2, AC3, X-Com etc.

I can budget for one game, and I'm getting Dishonoured. Everything about this is ticking boxes, I've read nothing but positive stuff and it is an amalgamation of some of the best games I've ever played - Half Life 2, Deus Ex, Thief, Dark Messiah etc.

Roll on October.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I still don't know enough about this game to make me want it.
    Surely you can't be serious!

I've had this on the radar for a while now and I'm pretty confident that this will be my GOTY.
    If I make it past 30 I will outlive you all...

+ Reply to Thread