+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dishonored

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Default Dishonored

I've noticed that there isn't a thread discussing the game that, quite frankly, is pushing for top spot on my most wanted list. Just watched a video preview from IGN and loved what I saw.

I've been following the game itself for some time, since it was announced in fact, as its a collaboration between several different persons responsible for several different aspects of some of the games that I grew up playing. The combat of Dark Messiah: Might and Magic, the art style of Half Life 2, gameplay elements from Thief, all combining to give a game that looks like Deus Ex for the modern age, without actually being Deus Ex.

Marvellous.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

You forgot to add the "This thread is sponsored by..." disclaimer.

Fucking fan boy

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I almost got to play it. I think I got to move my guy all of four feet before being called away to an emergency situation by a lunch lady.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Writer of Things Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Assuming they remain true to their word about not fucking up the PC version with a lazy console port, I'm really looking forward to it.

Senior Member Sitoxity is on a distinguished road Sitoxity's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sitoxity PSN ID: Sitoxity Steam ID: Sitoxity Raptr ID: Sitoxity

The game itself looks REALLY fun, but the footage I saw from E3 gave me a strange feeling. (Maybe Toff can clear this up for me, actually.)

The game looked REALLY low res but colourful. It gave me a weird feeling where it looked nothing like I envisioned it but didn't exactly look as good as I believe it could have. Saying this, I've not seen much footage of it, but I was disappointed by the look. I'll probably still give it a go, but I was completely turned off by it.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    You forgot to add the "This thread is sponsored by..." disclaimer.

Fucking fan boy
    A fan boy of what exactly? A dozen different games? You just upset cause you sucked ass at Bf3 yesterday?

It's alright, Toffer will take care of you.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    I almost got to play it. I think I got to move my guy all of four feet before being called away to an emergency situation by a lunch lady.
    You got food. Shut the fuck up XD

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I know very little about this game but I know a few peeps on here seem to be excited about it.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Writer of Things Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Quote Originally Posted by Sitoxity View Post
    The game itself looks REALLY fun, but the footage I saw from E3 gave me a strange feeling. (Maybe Toff can clear this up for me, actually.)

The game looked REALLY low res but colourful. It gave me a weird feeling where it looked nothing like I envisioned it but didn't exactly look as good as I believe it could have. Saying this, I've not seen much footage of it, but I was disappointed by the look. I'll probably still give it a go, but I was completely turned off by it.
    Any idea what platform it was running on? I know a lot of the E3 stuff was demoed on PC so that it didn't run like shit and/or look dreadful.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sitoxity View Post

Sorry mate, I didn't see your post. Distracted by the noobs. Unfortunately I was seeing Metal Gear Rising when the guys were at this. Chief Reid will know what system he saw it on but I'm not sure what the footage they put out was on. The latest IGN Video Preview was on Xbox and it looked... not too bad.

+ Reply to Thread