+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: All Hope Is Lost

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    **You do realise you've started the 30 days of gaming in a month with 31 days - just sayin'.**
    There's a song about "twelve days of Christmas" when December has 31 days, and they just pick a start and end date. Same here If we went with "31" days I couldn't have gone with that awesome title. It would just have been "31 Days of Gaming" and that's lame. That's MY excuse, anyway, as the thread starter... the twisted thread starter.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

My favourite weapon would be the (master) sword from the Legend of Zelda series. Simply because I thought so many fights with it and it never failed me

My second choice would probably be the holy grenade from "Worms".
    Last edited by HanaLynn; 02-07-2012 at 15:50.

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Tough one, as I'm inclined to go with shooters but there are more "creative" weapons that are probably cooler in other games. Admittedly the Portal gun popped up first, but I won't go with that. Next I thought of the M4A1SD from the Socom series, given I had well over 10,000 kills with it across the series (was so accurate... the sound of the suppressor makes me gleeful)... but I won't go with that either, too simple.

I think I'll have to go with the Quantum/Plasma Whip from Ratchet & Clank 3. Was basically a floppy lightsaber that you waved around, smacking enemies about. The game was incredibly made and the arsenal of weapons was so creative, what a modern platformer (and you'd be surprised how many jokes and things there are for adults to enjoy... definitely not a "kids" game).

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

That is all.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

If there were more spikes, toxic barrels and electrified stuff just lying around on the island then the leash from Bulletstorm. If the environment was lacking then I'd take my maxxed out behemoth of a vehicle from Carmageddon 2 for a ride. I miss that game.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

You stole this image from game pron? Lolz

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    You stole this image from game pron? Lolz
    Nooo, tis the Penetrator from Saints Row 3. Sends dudes flying, and has a meaty sounding smack to it as well!
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

My Sais from Sacred. I have a thing for sais and it's the only game I've ever played that has them!
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Wow, that's a tough one... Ummm, either the Holy Grenade from Worms because it's hilarious. Other than that, the SU-26 from World Of Tanks.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    My Sais from Sacred. I have a thing for sais and it's the only game I've ever played that has them!
    Unbelievably they don't even feature in Sai Combat on the Speccy! Instead they are fighting with bo staffs. I'm not even kidding!

+ Reply to Thread