+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 2: All Hope Is Lost

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Default Day 2: All Hope Is Lost

Day 2 of the 30 days of gaming reboot and today I ask you this!

Of all the many weapons you have employed to slay the evil of video game land, or maybe slay the good depending on your Molyneux points or whatever, which was your favorite and why?

Or to put it another way, if you could take a weapon from a video game to a desert island and use it to kill every other inhabitant till you were the only one left and then had to build yourself a raft of bones to head to the next island, which would it be and why?

Answers on a postcard. They do island of death postcards right?
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

The one with the words mcdoodle42 is on a distinguished road mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

Holy crap this is a tough one. When I finally sift through all of my favourites (and manage to find an Island of Death postcard) I'll let you know.

Having said that, the first thing that popped into my head was a chainsword, so perhaps that?
    This post is sponsored by the phrase "Totes Emosh"

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

The first thing I'd say is my fully upgraded G36C, with foregrip, Red Dot Sight and Silencer, from Battlefield 3, seeing as I pretty much kick everyone's ass with that XD

However it seems a little bit boring and given the amount of shooters I've played I'll come back to you

The spectral Soul Reaver from (you guessed it) Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver. That weapon is badass!

(Can't believe I just typed the word Badass!)

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

The Force.

No not that Star Wars Uri Geller shit. The Force was the orb thing from R-Type. Acts as in independant weapon, a shield and, when attached to you, shoots fuck off lasers at fuckers.

I'll take that.

Writer of Things Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Does the Portal Gun count? Because if not then I would have to say the Blaster Launcher from UFO; portable, guided fusion bomb launcher with an awesome firing noise, what's not to like?

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

No reason why the Portal Gun can't count!?

Hmmm... can't think of any off the top of my head. Sooo, the peashooter from Skool Daze. Yeah, take that nippy little sting on the back of your neck, fuckers.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I'd probably pick the sniper rifle from Halo 1 - 2. Close or long range that thing was a beast.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    I'd probably pick the sniper rifle from Halo 1 - 2. Close or long range that thing was a beast.
    * Vomited at the idea that any Halo weapon is good for anything other than being an ugly looking paperweight*

+ Reply to Thread