+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Day 1: A New Hope

Writer of Things Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Master System II with Alex Kidd in Miracle World onboard, it was a terrible game.

Nintendo Gamebrick... Sorry Gameboy. Tetris and Super Mario Land.
    Ah the good ol' days!

Senior Member Sitoxity is on a distinguished road Sitoxity's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sitoxity PSN ID: Sitoxity Steam ID: Sitoxity Raptr ID: Sitoxity

I remember playing a really old PC (it might have been a mac, I guess?) at my granparents. And playing a Master System and Mega Drive at home, though they weren't "mine."

If you want to be real specific towards my first console that I owned, as far as I remember it was a Playstation One with Crash Bandicoot (and a ton of other games) and it was glorious! GLORIOUS I TELL YOU.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I loved Crash Bandicoot. It was only ever a rental for me though back in the day.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Tough, as I didn't own a console of my own for years as I always had computers, such as the Spectrum and Amiga. However, the first one I ever played was that orange one that I can't be bothered to Google, which came with Pong and those twisty dial 'gamepads'. Played my mates' NES consoles and my sister's Master System (loved the built in Alex Kidd game, actually) but my own first was the SNES, which came with Mario All Stars (Mario 1,2, 3 etc) and also SuperMario World
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Tough, as I didn't own a console of my own for years as I always had computers, such as the Spectrum and Amiga. However, the first one I ever played was that orange one that I can't be bothered to Google, which came with Pong and those twisty dial 'gamepads'. Played my mates' NES consoles and my sister's Master System (loved the built in Alex Kidd game, actually) but my own first was the SNES, which came with Mario All Stars (Mario 1,2, 3 etc) and also SuperMario World
    Super Mario World. Still the best one, mainly for the ending theme tune music.

You know this to be true!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

The first one I bought was a SNES off my mate with a choice of one of two games. I picked Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past. Awesome.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

My first ACTUAL console, that wasn't my brothers, was a Playstation that I bought for £20 off of someone in my class when I was about 12 when he got given a PS2. It came with the Weakest Link. It took about 3 months before I saved enough pocket money to buy *actual* games for it.

First handheld console was a Gameboy color which I got for my 11th birthday with Pokemon Blue and Yellow. Before that I used my brothers NES or got whatever hands-on time I could on an N64 whenever I went round my friend's house.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

My first console was the Nintendo 64 that I shared with my siblings. The first game we had was "Diddy Kong Racing" and we used to play it for hours. The first (and only one) I bought just for myself was my Nintendo DS together with "Chocobo Tales".

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by HanaLynn View Post
    My first console was the Nintendo 64 that I shared with my siblings. The first game we had was "Diddy Kong Racing" and we used to play it for hours. The first (and only one) I bought just for myself was my Nintendo DS together with "Chocobo Tales".
    Diddy Kong Racing was awesome. Probably the best racing game I know of with a proper story, multiple vehicles AND actual boss battles that were super tough.

+ Reply to Thread