+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: XBLA thread-me-do.

Massive forehead The Sonic Mole will become famous soon enough The Sonic Mole's Avatar
    Leeds (but I'm originally from Leighton Buzzard)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Sonic Mole Steam ID: thesonicmole Raptr ID: TheSonicMole

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Trials is a safe bet.
    This is still probably my favourite XBLA title...

"By the tits of my ancestors!"

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Sales today only

1) Risk Factions - 200 Points(usually 800 or 75% discount) - very decent, often on sale boardgame conversion. Much more fun that the boardgame thanks to the excellent Factions mode.

2) Beyond Good & Evil HD - 240 (usually 800 or 70% discount) - played it for five minutes on the Dreamcast. Looked alright. Good price.

3)Mortal Kombat Kollection Arcade - 400 (usually 800 or 50% discount) - glitchy and overly hard conversion of all three MK coin-ops.

4)Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - 600 (usually 1200 or 50% discount) - Dragonshit.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Beyond Good & Evil is one of the most underrated games ever and you all should play it.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Sales today only

1) Risk Factions - 200 Points(usually 800 or 75% discount) - very decent, often on sale boardgame conversion. Much more fun that the boardgame thanks to the excellent Factions mode.

2) Beyond Good & Evil HD - 240 (usually 800 or 70% discount) - played it for five minutes on the Dreamcast. Looked alright. Good price.

3)Mortal Kombat Kollection Arcade - 400 (usually 800 or 50% discount) - glitchy and overly hard conversion of all three MK coin-ops.

4)Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - 600 (usually 1200 or 50% discount) - Dragonshit.
    Factions is immense. Played it at a friends house and actually won. I'll be buying that.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post
    Beyond Good & Evil is one of the most underrated games ever and you all should play it.
    I enjoyed it on the PS2, if I haven't already bought this (I have some xbla games on my to be played pile) I will be getting it defintely at this price.
    Surely you can't be serious!

For some reason I just cant get back into BG&E. I loved it on the original Xbox, but haven't got anywhere near completing it again.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Actually I think it was the the original xbox I played it now.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Bought Risk Factions and B G&E. Both are excellent. I'll be up for some Risk Factions multiplayer at some point.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I have Risk Factions. It is quite lovely. The AI is easily dealt with though.

Trials Evolution then... well I didn't think I'd bother but I'm glad I have. It really is wonderful. Shame the camera seems to always want to fucking hinder my progress but overall the game is pure win.

Gamer IDs

Four Sega packs on the way. 800M$P each.

Golden Axe 1,2,3.
    Streets of Rage 1,2,3.
    Alex Kidd + Super Hang On + some other thing
    Wonderboy in Monster Land, Wonderboy in Monster World + some other thing.

Wonderboy in Monster Land = love.

+ Reply to Thread