+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: That really grinds my gaming gears.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I can understand the QTE reference to RB/GH games. It's timed specific button presses to an onscreen prompt, it just happens to be the main mechanic and it's set to music.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Battlefield 3 input lag. Sometimes I get into a game and everything is very smooth and I have no problems at all. Then I join on a different server and I can't do shit. My mouse is stuttering and sometimes even my keyboard isn't responding correctly. Needles to say that playing like that is pretty damn impossible. And there's no real help out there. Tried to turn V-Sync and Raw-Mouse on and off but it didn't really help much. And now it's even affecting my PC when BF3 ISN'T running. Fan-fucking-tastic.

I payed 60€ for a unfinished and unsupportive game and I can't even get it refunded since I used Origin to get it. I'm shaking from anger right now.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Been working all weekend and decided to take an hour out to knock up some cheevies in Borderlands. Got one or two, can't remember which they were, and decided to head back to the Underdome to start mopping up those fuckers. Completed the five waves of five rounds in Hell Burbia and was like "uh huh... come on..." waiting for the cheev to pop, but it didn't. Turns out it's for surviving the LARGER of the Hell Burbia rounds. Dammit.

Would love to keep going but I have to make dinner, and I have more t-shirts to design before the store opens its doors tomorrow. Sold one through eBay - the one I've been dreading making because it's so complicated (three layers, a very large print overall, and really tiny shapes in places) but it turned out amazing when it was finished. I actually want one myself now.

And so... to the kitchen to make some scran for us!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Been working all weekend and decided to take an hour out to knock up some cheevies in Borderlands. Got one or two, can't remember which they were, and decided to head back to the Underdome to start mopping up those fuckers. Completed the five waves of five rounds in Hell Burbia and was like "uh huh... come on..." waiting for the cheev to pop, but it didn't. Turns out it's for surviving the LARGER of the Hell Burbia rounds. Dammit.

Would love to keep going but I have to make dinner, and I have more t-shirts to design before the store opens its doors tomorrow. Sold one through eBay - the one I've been dreading making because it's so complicated (three layers, a very large print overall, and really tiny shapes in places) but it turned out amazing when it was finished. I actually want one myself now.

You were playing BL on PC I assume? If not, I'd like to jump on with you guys if you're attempting the Underdome achievements on 360. Will probably never do those solo.

Although, didn't you or Bear say I'm better off using a play trough #1 character or whatever for them?

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Turns out it's for surviving the LARGER of the Hell Burbia rounds. Dammit.
    Took me four hours doing each of the two larger arena challenges while playing splitscreen solo.

New t-shirt store? I want to see the designs.

Scran???

Quote Originally Posted by PhantoM View Post
    Although, didn't you or Bear say I'm better off using a play trough #1 character or whatever for them?
    I had started it in splitscreen with a level 1 character on a second profile and invited my main profile into the game. At the time my main profile had a level 50 character. It meant the enemies were level 12. I hid the level 1 character as best I could and then took out everyone with my level 50 character. Takes a long time and gets boring after a while, especially as you cannot save and come back to it later.

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    I had started it in splitscreen with a level 1 character on a second profile and invited my main profile into the game. At the time my main profile had a level 50 character. It meant the enemies were level 12. I hid the level 1 character as best I could and then took out everyone with my level 50 character. Takes a long time and gets boring after a while, especially as you cannot save and come back to it later.
    That does sound like a massive grind, but a doable strategy. Hmm.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by PhantoM View Post
    That does sound like a massive grind, but a doable strategy. Hmm.
    I shared that chore with 3 other players. But then two of them had to be substituted out when they couldn't be arsed. I did that first tournament bit 4 fucking times. (I did the split screen method first but didn't fancy continuing as it was so dull).

Worst DLC ever made.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

New t-shirt store? I want to see the designs.
    Just this minute finished building it. Only got twelve designs on it so far, but not bad considering I spent the ENTIRE weekend designing the logo, then the actual site design, slicing it up, installing the software, rewriting certain bits, designing shirts, adding the products, writing the descriptions, changing stuff when I realised I'd forgotten parts, writing all the main store pages, setting up the payments, working out shipping, doing a bit of preliminary SEO on it, tagging the products etc etc etc

Scran???
    Food... omnoms
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

writing the descriptions
    T-shirts - you wear them.

That part shouldn't have taken long.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Is it me, or is RAGE actually kind of massively shit?

+ Reply to Thread