+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: That really grinds my gaming gears.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Default That really grinds my gaming gears.

Dear Streets of Rage

Fuck your mum, cunt. There is nothing worse than a boss rush but that's what you've got for your final level. I finally get to the final boss after literally fucking ages because for no good reason I can't use specials against those two somersaulting women. I get asked some stupid fucking question and get dropped through a trapdoor and end up back on stage 6?

You're shit. Go fuck yourself. Cunt.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Dear Streets of Rage

Fuck your mum, cunt. There is nothing worse than a boss rush but that's what you've got for your final level. I finally get to the final boss after literally fucking ages because for no good reason I can't use specials against those two somersaulting women. I get asked some stupid fucking question and get dropped through a trapdoor and end up back on stage 6?

You're shit. Go fuck yourself. Cunt.
    Giggles. Two player on that is fun, sometimes you have to fight to the death.

Those somersaulting women are cunts though.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I think every post in this thread should contain the words somersaulting and cunts.

Blucey, please dont be bother. and be calm.You know what really grinds my gears? all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out?

CNA

Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by samia; 25-06-2012 at 08:23.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Robbaz?
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Yar?

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

You are not Robbaz, you're not even kinky!

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

And you don't own a walrus!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I'm utterly confused.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Tony Hawk HD has a super tough achv for doing this ridiculous combo.

Did it. Couldn't land it because I was travelling at fucking lightspeed in a manual on a halfpipe.

CUNT!

+ Reply to Thread