+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: That really grinds my gaming gears.

Totes Emosh vinny_v86 will become famous soon enough vinny_v86's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iancox1986 PSN ID: vinnyv86 Steam ID: iancox1986

Oh, and game worlds entirely populated by chest high walls (GoW, Mass Effect, even Max Payne 3 to an extent...).

Cover based shooting is a decent mechanic. But please don't make it so damn obvious that I'm meant to take cover behind this conveniently upturned desk to shoot the guys coming through that door. Make me work for my cover and use the environment naturally.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Bah!

My fave ever game is King's Bounty. Specifically the wonderful port of it that came out on Windows Mobile 6.

It's absolutely perfect and I've completed it to absolute fuckery. Like dozens of times.

Every once in a while I google to see if there's any kind of sweet port for iOS or Android. Turns out there is.

Kings Bounty: Legions. Oh! Will be a 'social' strategy game. Fuck my dad.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

You know what Battlefield 3 needs? A fucking BALANCING SYSTEM. How the hell am I supposed to compete against any of those uber-pros that know all the tactics and all the ways? How am I supposed to survive even one fucking second, when the enemy players are pretty much raping my team at the base because we can't even make it further.
    Yeah yeah, practise and everything, but getting wiped for the fourth time in a row doesn't really lift my spirits to keep playing this.

But then I have just one single good round and everything is well again. Fuck you Battlefield 3 for making me yell at you, just to comfort you and apologize later.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post
    You know what Battlefield 3 needs? A fucking BALANCING SYSTEM. How the hell am I supposed to compete against any of those uber-pros that know all the tactics and all the ways? How am I supposed to survive even one fucking second, when the enemy players are pretty much raping my team at the base because we can't even make it further.
    Yeah yeah, practise and everything, but getting wiped for the fourth time in a row doesn't really lift my spirits to keep playing this.

But then I have just one single good round and everything is well again. Fuck you Battlefield 3 for making me yell at you, just to comfort you and apologize later.
    If you're team is getting dicked then that's a team dicking rather than your own mate. You got me a couple of times yesterday!
    You should rock up with me and the lads at some point and we'll get you levelled up nice and quick like

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I got you? I saw you flying that helicopter and thought "Fucking hell, I didn't even know physics work that way!"

I'm good at team-deathmatch because the maps are small and it's actually just running around and shooting everything. But I have problems with the conquest mode, and while I used to love playing as a sniper, I somehow suck at it now. I'm just too slow I guess.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I got you? I saw you flying that helicopter and thought "Fucking hell, I didn't even know physics work that way!"

I'm good at team-deathmatch because the maps are small and it's actually just running around and shooting everything. But I have problems with the conquest mode, and while I used to love playing as a sniper, I somehow suck at it now. I'm just too slow I guess.
    Flight-Suit Up Jan. Tonight we dine in hell. (I'll be on later, feel free to jump in and see how we get on)

Gamer IDs

I'm all yours Toffer Do you use Skype or something?

Gamer IDs

I'm all yours Toffer Do you use Skype or something?
    Yes dude. chris_toffer101

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I play BF3 on thePC too Jan. add me on origin or whatever EA's abortion of a digital delivery system is called. I think my username is Blinky82 however you should be able to find me via Toffers friend list if you are chums with him.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    I play BF3 on thePC too Jan. add me on origin or whatever EA's abortion of a digital delivery system is called. I think my username is Blinky82 however you should be able to find me via Toffers friend list if you are chums with him.
    Probably be on tonight chaps if you fancy gamez later!

+ Reply to Thread