+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wotcha

Writer of Things Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad has a spectacular aura about Spad's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spad360 Steam ID: the_spad

Default Wotcha

I'm Spad & also sometimes Adam; as you've been kind enough to publish things I've written I felt obliged to say something. That was something.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Hey look, it's that guy from that place that said all that stuff! Good to have you here mate, and already granted access to the writers section for you too.

Be patient, someone will come along shortly and throw out something about being mental, crazy, not going near the cage, or some other obligatory forum welcome mince. Bet nobody does now, just to make me look foolish!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

It won't be me!

Hi Adam/Spaz or whatever your name is. Welcome to the forum.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Hi Spadam.

Don't listen to that Markuz guy, we don't know what he's on about.

Welcome.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I should point out that we don't have any trolls here. It got pretty boring, so Ste stepped up and he's like our honorary troll, but we love the fuck out of him. He even sent me a text with an AT-AT in it.
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Hello and welcome to the forum

Welcome Hope you stick around and have a good time. With Ste's mum...
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Hey Mark, get back in the cage you kinky walrus!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

My mum would eat you alive. Ask Toffer. He stepped up to the proverbial plate one day in an attempt to prove his manhood, kinda like how the Spartans used to send their kids out into the wilderness with nothing but a spear and their wits then not come back until you manage to kill a wolf thanks to some fortuitously placed rock formations. Its exactly like that, only in this case the spear is your cock, the rock formations are my mum's massive tits and the wolf....well I needn't go on but lets just say that Toffer's little spear wasn't quite able to slay this particular wolf.

lolz

Gamer IDs

Linus Torvalds

+ Reply to Thread