+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: E3 2012 - for those left behind

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

In other news have any of you seen the Star Wars 1313 gameplay? Very nice looking game, first adult Star Wars game?
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Senior Member Sitoxity is on a distinguished road Sitoxity's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sitoxity PSN ID: Sitoxity Steam ID: Sitoxity Raptr ID: Sitoxity

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    In other news have any of you seen the Star Wars 1313 gameplay? Very nice looking game, first adult Star Wars game?
    As much as it did have a slight "Uncharted in Space" feel, it looked spectacular, and I'm eager to see more content they push out of it. I'd love them to feel safe to do mature Star Wars games, and try new things like this. I'm excited.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Finally got seeing all the press conferences and of the main 3 Sony win it by miles.

I'll be getting Need For Speed: Most Wanteder / More Wanted.

Assassin's Creed III looked good.

And will get Tony Hawk and probably Deadlight from XBLA Summer Of Arcade.
    Surely you can't be serious!

The Squircle Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    Finally got seeing all the press conferences and of the main 3 Sony win it by miles.

I'll be getting Need For Speed: Most Wanteder / More Wanted.

Assassin's Creed III looked good.

And will get Tony Hawk and probably Deadlight from XBLA Summer Of Arcade.
    If they can actually make Assassins creed feel even vaguely different from he last ones, I'll be happy to get it. Brotherhood and Revelations just felt like extensions to the same game
    About as reliable as dice

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Xexal View Post
    If they can actually make Assassins creed feel even vaguely different from he last ones, I'll be happy to get it. Brotherhood and Revelations just felt like extensions to the same game

That's the thing, it was the same running, traversing, jumping stabbing but it reminded me more of the first game and how Altair would assassinate. Fighting animals, running through trees (although it looked like some of those branches should have broke ) an AC tomahawk, ship battles, there's a few new tricks in this. Probably looking forward to this more than the last couple, yet they didn't show any Desmond or even mention him.
    Surely you can't be serious!

The one with the words mcdoodle42 is on a distinguished road mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

I completely agree. Have you seen the running assassination bit yet? That looks like a game changer for me

Oh! And a bow
    This post is sponsored by the phrase "Totes Emosh"

The Squircle Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoodle42 View Post
    I completely agree. Have you seen the running assassination bit yet? That looks like a game changer for me

Oh! And a bow
    It sounds a lot more realistic, I hated the fact they added a gun in 2, they've only really just started using gunpowder and suddenly, mint wrist pistol? Not buying it
    About as reliable as dice

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Podcast 2 is up!

+ Reply to Thread