+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sleeping Dogs - 101 Trailer

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Never played a GTA game before, but when I watched this yesterday my first thought was "This looks a bit like what I think GTA is like" except I actually wanted to play it, yet I've never really wanted to play any of the GTA games. Looks like it has a lot of separate gameplay components, which is interesting. Hope it turns out as good as I think it may!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

GTA meets Saints Row meets Tekken meets....

It looks like they've thrown in a huge amount of different types of game play! Will be interesting to see if they've pulled it off as smoothly as the video implies I'm very tempted

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I agree with both of you. I thought that it looked very GTA when I saw it. The video certainly seems to boast that they have everything locked down but it all depends if it flows as easily as they suggest.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Does seem GTA like but sounds like the story will be more defined. GTA games you can usually pick people to jobs for which don't feel like the are progressing the story, hopefully the side missions fit in well into the overall arc. And looks alot better than GTA IV but we'll see what GTA V is like.

Depending on the release date of GTA V this could overlooked by alot of people as Grand Theft Auto has a well established fan base. I will get both.
    Surely you can't be serious!

+ Reply to Thread