+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Preorder now for some free useless junk!

Squirclebutt Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

Exclamation Preorder now for some free useless junk!

Am I the only one who considers them kind of a waste of time?

Usually its something like a weapon pack, or clothing pack. But most of the tiime I can walk in on the release day and get it anyway!

You guys ever bother with preorders? What was the best bonus you've ever had? Was it worth it?

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

My one and only ore-order was this week

Haven't got a link but it's the Borderlands 2 special edition with the weapons crate it will be worth it! It will

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I hope I'm wrong but I bet that weapons crate is gonna look shit in the flesh.

Squirclebutt Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

I wouldn't mind if it was physical stuff like the case etc, It's when you get stuff like an online pass.

Don't even get me STARTED on preorder online passes -_-

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I don't give a rats ass if the red crate looks shit in the flesh, as it can't look any worse than the fucking Tomb Raider box set I imported from Australia for Lorna's christmas a couple of years ago. It quite literally looks like someone sat in their bedroom and thought "man, I wish I had a big Tomb Raider box set" and then found the shittiest thin carboard they could, printed stuff out on a fucking Canon Bubblejet from 1990, used a Pritt Stick to glue it to the cardboard and then nipped out to a cash and carry to get the shittiest and ugliest Lara Croft doll you can imagine (not even boxed, it's in that crackly cellophane that you'd get from a McDonald's happy meal), a minging baseball cap, a calendar that looks like Photobox printed it with two minutes to spare and it all crammed in to this shitty box so that the box collapsed.

Don't even get me started on that fucking Bayonetta gun set that Lorna got. Fuck me rigid, that was shite. Again... McDonald's happy meal.

If the crate looks like it does here, then I'll be happy!...

Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Iit can't look any worse than the fucking Tomb Raider box set...

Don't even get me started on that fucking Bayonetta gun set that Lorna got.
    I'd say your worst one was Fallout 3, you didn't even get a game with that figure.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
    I'd say your worst one was Fallout 3, you didn't even get a game with that figure.
    Now that's funny I love Fred. I miss him though; I've hardly even been in his room since last year's BBQ! Perils of having a gaming laptop now - no reason to go into the gaming rig room, and I've given it to Lorna since anyway so now there's not even a PC or an Xbox in that room... just a projector and Fred!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I don't know why, but I read that as "Preorder now for some free useless jack!" That confused me a bit.

I preordered some games, but got never any hard (hah) goodies, just weapons packs or stuff like that. Thats mostly because I don't think most pre-order specials are worth it and because I don't have enough room to put it somewhere to look at it.

Now that's funny I love Fred. I miss him though; I've hardly even been in his room since last year's BBQ! Perils of having a gaming laptop now - no reason to go into the gaming rig room, and I've given it to Lorna since anyway so now there's not even a PC or an Xbox in that room... just a projector and Fred!
    ...and a ton of crap on the floor...
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Gamer IDs

Shrup bitch!
    Linus Torvalds

+ Reply to Thread