+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Laptops

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    Actually, I'm going to have to try and find a way to either fix my laptop hinge or persuade someone else in my family to let me use their laptop for that particular trip. Less than six weeks to go, lads!
    Stealing my sister's one again. It's tiny and my man fingers smash about five keys at once but it will do!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Trip? You guys going to the homo lodge again? Just make sure you all rubber up. Don't want you getting bum burn.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Stealing my sister's one again. It's tiny and my man fingers smash about five keys at once but it will do!
    You have a woman's hands my lord! I'd wager those pinkies never weighed anchor in a storm!

+ Reply to Thread