+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Howdy Do! :)

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    You'd think a Scotsman wouldn't know anything about ham burgers but the other Mark blows that theory out of the water.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, enjoy. Weird is very much the norm around here.
    Which Mark, there's like 16 of us.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

17. I got the clone machine working, finally.

Welcome, Xexal. I don't have funny catchphrases like the others do, and I'm far from weird. I'm as normal as they come, and I work too hard.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Well you will spend all day working on cloning machines we don't really need.....
    - Yer maw

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Oddly enough, that's what Mark said.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

He would say that. Cheeky bastard.
    - Yer maw

Squirclebutt Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    17. I got the clone machine working, finally.

Welcome, Xexal. I don't have funny catchphrases like the others do, and I'm far from weird. I'm as normal as they come, and I work too hard.
    Ah, but who may I ask is the original?

Thank you

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Oddly enough, Ste.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    Oddly enough, Ste.
    Mind = Blown

Gamer IDs

With the size of his balls, he's everyone's daddy. What's really odd is how effeminate he is. Huge balls, but voice like a 12 year old girl.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    With the size of his balls, he's everyone's daddy. What's really odd is how effeminate he is. Huge balls, but voice like a 12 year old girl.
    2 Questions...

1) How do you know how big his balls are?

2) Can I study this living contradiction?

+ Reply to Thread