+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KoA: Reckoning - Teeth of Naros expansion pack.

Default KoA: Reckoning - Teeth of Naros expansion pack.

Teeth of Naros Introduces Players to a Mysterious Race, an All-New City and Epic New Adventures
    GUILDFORD, UK – APRIL 4, 2012 – Glimpse into the future of Amalur, as Electronic Arts Inc., 38 Studios, and Big Huge Games unveil Teeth of Naros™, the second downloadable content (DLC) pack for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning™. Players will journey through a forgotten land called the Teeth of Naros, a harsh environment named after an ancient troll god. In this new journey players will encounter the Kollossae, a devout race of giants, and uncover the mysteries of their faith. Teeth of Naros will be available starting on April 17,2012 on Xbox Live, PlayStation®Network, Origin™ and Steam.

The Teeth of Naros DLC and the journey through the mysterious land will feature:
    · A New City – Explore the city of Idylla, which magically floats in the sky above the Teeth of Naros featuring more than 20 side quests, multiple dungeons and a mysterious new race
    · New Enemies and Dungeons – Players will take part in a crucible of faith and tribulation with new dangers and enemies as they journey through five enormous new dungeons
    · New Twists of Fate and Items - Three new Twists of Fate, nine new armor sets, six new shields and 18 new unique weapons for players to choose from as they journey through this new world.

I'd also post my source link but it comes from Games Press, the resource for games journalists, which requires a login to access the news releases.

Definitely a day one purchase, even though I haven't yet completed the first DLC, cos it's on the other side of the map!
    Loving Amalur!

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Depending on the price I'll pick this up, 20 quests aren't worth 1200msp, but I'd be interested at 800. The Dead Kel DLC was quite good offering a few more hours of play, I'd hope for something a little more beefy if they are toting the phrase 'expansion pack'.

I think the first DLC was only 800msps and it was well worth the money - big extra area, loads of new loot, achvmts and an extra house ( spoilers aside it ain't a house more like a whole estate or almost a mini town!). The first DLC is recommended at level +10 although I was hoping it would be +20 or +30 but it was still a good few days worth of extra gameplay. It also comes out with enough time to complete before the Witcher 2 release date which is good cause all I have at the moment is the 2nd playthoughs of both KoA and Mass Effect 3.

+ Reply to Thread