+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that make you go... WTF?

This thread is the funniest fucking thing I've read in a long time
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    So being serious for a minute now, your not gay? But your so camp?! Ive seen pink tents with im gay written on them more manly than you.

Lolz
    Just because I'm apparently really camp (though I have no idea where you people get that from, genuinely), frequently complain about my feelings (okay, well-), repeatedly make jokes about sexually molesting my male friends like Dom and joke about us having sex in Jo's cupboard (See, now that you mention it...) and justify myself as "Not gay, I just have a level of appreciation towards my (male) friends that some people may find physically uncomfortable" (Actually, you could have a point here) and have been made to dress up in tights (FOR A PLAY. I was Malvolio in Twelfth Night!) doesn't mean that I'm gay!

I don't see where everyone gets that idea from!
    I'm not gay!
    Not even for pay. Not even for a day, no way!

Spoiler ->But no, seriously, I'm not gay, no matter how much you, Mark and Lorna keep trying to persuade me to be.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Oh man, what is that river in Egypt called? Oh yeah! De-Nile! Sorry, I couldn't remember it for a second there. Ok back on subject, I believe you, you are totally not gay. Sorry for doubting you. Bro hug?

Watch where your hands are going though dood, I still think your a gay.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Well, I'm glad we got that sorted!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Now give him a kiss so we can finally move on.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Tongues?

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Hey! You kids leave poor Ed alone. He can kiss any dude he wants!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I'm constantly bombarded by WTF moments. Usually from our friends 'chavs'.

My top four are the following (in reverse order);

4. The first time I saw people outside in their pyjamas. This happened. Ugly women smoking and walking along the street in pink pyjama bottoms. It can't be a fashion thing but rather a mass example of fuckwittedness. It makes one hell of a statement - 'I'm so fucking lazy I won't even get dressed to go out!'

3. So I'm driving to work on a Monday. I drive past the post office and of course there were a bunch of doleys there. Fine. No, not fine. some of them are scouring the floor and picking up cigarette butts and smoking them. This happened.

2. So I'm driving home and I'm stopped at the lights. I see a dog. Aw little pooch! Little fella! Dog's owner has a strawberry Mini Milk ice lolly. She unwraps it, crouches down and pops it right in the dog's gob. He is lapping that shit right up. Aw cute little doggy!

She then stands up. And I realise....

'no... don't do it.... don't fucking do it'.

She shoves it in her fucking gob. This happened. I'm not one for randomly shouting abuse at strangers but I yelled out 'you sick bitch' at her.

1. I was in Marks and Spencers when I suddenly noticed two orange things. One big, one small. I look directly....

a spray-tanned mum.

and her spray-tanned baby.

This happened.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    I'm constantly bombarded by WTF moments. Usually from our friends 'chavs'.

My top four are the following (in reverse order);
    I am not ashamed to say that I drove to Asda in my pyjamas at 2 in the morning.

But I was a student.

And it was 2 in the morning.

And I'd been throwing up all night and went to get some medicine.

... And I'd do it again ¬_¬... Long live the cow print.
    Mr Kipling is a lie.

+ Reply to Thread