+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Project: Uganda

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Yeah, 20 years. It's a long and boring story involving guns, shootings, near death experiences and all that sort of shit. Looking forward to it. Loads of pictures will be taken.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Two things:

a. Thank god; you had me worried there that you'd lost everything
    b. What the hell?? My overall gamerscore probably isn't far from that and that's JUST the total number of achievements you have??

Also, got these going if you want them?

Guitar Hero III Legends Of Cock
    Mass Effect
    Fable II
    Fallout 3
    Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare GOTY
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Quote Originally Posted by Van-Fu San View Post
    I've just bought tickets to Uganda. Going to hand-deliver a package over there, since it is much cheaper than sending it there via post. Haven't seen the parents in about 20 years. Looking forward to the trip.
    Can't believe that it's cheaper to just fly there! At least it solves your problems, I guess. Have a good time

In regards to the graduation rant I had a few days ago, I've been given some money by my mum so I can at least buy a new dress, and should be getting something as a late Christmas present from my nan who was in hospital over the holiday. I'm still appauled at how much they're charging considering that we're students and all, but that's something to moan about another day. I've had a nice weekend at Pix's and it would take a lot to bring me down right now

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

@MarkuzR Thanks for those games. I'll gratefully take them off your hands.

Gamer IDs

I have seven days left until #ProjectUganda is a reality. An insane amount of games have been purchased and I STILL can't stop buying more.

I really wanted to buy Mass Effect 2, but it seems that no bricks and mortar shop has it for sale. And I don't want to risk buying it from Amazon and it not arriving before I have to fly off. Ah well, nevermind.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I expected more copies of Arkham Asylum...

Gamer IDs

That will be in the next package

Gamer IDs

I have picked up a few more games now. I'll take an updated shot, especially whilst I am actually doing some packing. That should be fun.

Gamer IDs

This trip to Uganda is doing my fucking nut in. I just worked out that unlike the journey from Glasgow to London (which has only a size restriction on hand luggage), there is a size AND weight restriction on hand luggage. 8kg only! With all the gear I am taking, it looks like I may have to sacrifice things like my clothes and arrive in Uganda completely in the nude, with strategically placed Xbox discs protecting my modesty.

(Yes, I have also got hold luggage. 20kg. But I really needed what I thought was unlimited hand luggage on top of that as well)

Gamer IDs

Project Uganda has essentially been completed. It is now over. Note the Xbox 1 I sent my brother years ago.

Jo, congratulations again. When you become a super-famous child author, JK Rowling-style, don't forget about your gaming buddies

Vice Destroyer and Vile Slayer, locked in battle.

+ Reply to Thread