+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Uganda

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Awesome, mate! Make sure to let me see some photos... I want to see the people who spawned The Destroyer.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Van-Fu San View Post
    Going to hand-deliver a package over there, since it is much cheaper than sending it there via post.
    That's crazy.
    Surely you can't be serious!

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

@MarkuzR, make no mistake, I will be taking loads. I'm afraid I won't be able to recognise my sister. Last time I saw her was in 1993. And she is now a married woman. And she isn't on Facebook either.

@The Rook It is insane, but the thing that tips it over into crazy territory, is the 55% import tax. Unfortunately, they will not fall for your suggestion of giving each item a value of only £1. If the values listed seem off, or are not there, they will open the package and do their own 'research'. And let me list what is going.

Xbox 360
    19" monitor
    external 250GB HDD
    digital cam
    and then, these games: Blue Dragon, Gears of War 1,Crackdown 1, Lost ODyssey, GTA IV, Burnout Paradise, Trivial Pursuit, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Mass Effect 1, Mirrors Edge, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1, Deathsmiles, Facebreaker, Farcry 2, FIFA 10, courtesy of Blucey, Forza 4, PGR 4, Assassin's Creed 1, Splinter Cell Conviction, Batman 1, DOA 4, Bioshock 1, Ninja Gaiden II, Prince of Persia, Wet, Soul Calibur IV,COD MW2, Monopoly, PGR 3, Virtua Tennis 2009,Dead Space, Alan Wake, Tetris, SF IV, Dead Rising 1, Fallout 3, Saints Row 2, Kameo, Resident Evil 5, FIFA 12, Halo 2, Capcom vs SNK 2, Ninja Gaiden 1, Driver and a few others.

They will go for official RRP prices. I don't even want to think what 55% of the value of all that lot would be. Certainly a fair bit more than £410. That is my ticket price from London to Entebbe via Bahrain.
    Last edited by Van-Fu San; 05-02-2012 at 16:00.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Watch out for those zombies, man... you know... "Bahraaaaaaaains!!"

We sold all our unwanted games a while ago to get stuff like Skyrim, or we could have chucked some your way too. I'll have another look though When you off dood? Hope it's an awesome time; I'm sure it'll be emotional as hell.
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I'm flying off on 8/3 to 21/3. And I think that my brother has probably got enough games to last him until I can afford to go down there again. But any donations will be gratefully received .

Now need to check out important things, like my vaccinations. And my £25 Visa fee. Or pay $50 at the airport in Entebbe. Those fucking Ugandans. Fucking crooks.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

You havent seen your family for 20 years? Man they must really hate you!

Gamer IDs

Yeah, they don't like blacks. Sick, sick people.
    Linus Torvalds

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I actually had to google where exactly Uganda is.

Hope you're having a good time down there, sounds like a big adventure to me. But I never left europe and I'm as white as you can get.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Man they must really hate you!
    They kicked him out of the country when he became the virgin destroyer.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Bahrain is cool, they were selling Ferrari's and Harley Davidson's in the airport when I stopped there.
    [Good Job Boots]

+ Reply to Thread