+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toffer's Battlefield 3 Charity Marathon

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Default Toffer's Battlefield 3 Charity Marathon

By now you've probably heard from one of my many posts, that I'm doing a charity event. Specifically I'm raising money for Special Effect. If you've not heard of them then there is a link below.

How am I raising money? I'm doing 24 hours of playing Battlefield 3 on the PC, in one sitting. This will be a challenge in itself. To make it a little more interesting, I and my team of assistants will need to get a certain amount of kills per hour. Failure to do this means I (and at the moment I alone) will have to redo that hour. Depending on the amount of people helping will depend on the kills.

At the moment there are four of us, so I'm thinking between 100 and 125 kills per hour.

What do I need from you? I need you to donate. There is no minimum or maximum but anything you can spare is much appreciated.

This won't be happening until the middle of April so there is plenty of time to check down the sofa for pennies. I've set a target of £200. In two days and thanks to many people I've already reached £120 so with over a month to go we could reach a substantial figure.

http://www.justgiving.com/battlefieldmarathon - Link to donate!

http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/ - Special Effect!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

So who are the complete fools you've managed to rope into helping you with this then...?

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Two of my mates who I play battlefield 3 with anyway and Ramsden has offered up his services also

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Good job I'm helping out then else you gonna fail bitch. Plus I'll add abit of glamour to the proceedings no doubt.

I believe the word I am looking for is Boom!

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Double boom if I get myself a copy and learn how shit works

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Two of my mates who I play battlefield 3 with anyway and Ramsden has offered up his services also
    Almost offered my support

Gamer IDs

At the end of the day chaps, the more people we have helping the more money we stand to raise. So even if you just want to jump on for a few hours, you're all more than welcome.

Ste. All you'll bring is two massive balls mate.

Gamer IDs

Guys. Only three days to go for this. Thank you to everyone who's donated especially Mark and Lorna who dropped £50!

For those interested read all about it here: http://shutdownreboot.com/ Wrote up something today real quick! It's not perfect but it will do!

Thanks again!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I should also point out that GamingLives HQ will donate a further £1 for every donation over £10 that leaves Chris the message of "Stupid Kentish bawbag"... but only up to £100. I originally said it as a laugh, but we'll honour it
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    I should also point out that GamingLives HQ will donate a further £1 for every donation over £10 that leaves Chris the message of "Stupid Kentish bawbag"... but only up to £100. I originally said it as a laugh, but we'll honour it
    Ha. That's brilliant. I'll stick that on Twitter XD

+ Reply to Thread